Looks like I'll be getting my money back on my Halo 4 preorder.

jdan81

I'm pretty sure that Frank denied the whole perks thing(or at least stated they won't be similar to Call of Duty), and we haven't seen any details on how the classes/loadouts will work. We don't know how they're going to function, or how big or small of a role they'll play. Stop panicking and freaking out like so many other uninformed people and wait until we get some details. Don't dismiss it as "no longer Halo" when you haven't even experienced anything that the game has to offer. You don't know what the final game will be like, and so you shouldn't be so quick to write it off.

Give. It. A. Chance.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure that Frank denied the whole perks thing, and we haven't seen any details on how the classes/loadouts will work. We don't know how they're going to function, or how big or small of a role they'll play. Stop panicking and freaking out like so many other uninformed people and wait until we get some details. Don't dismiss it as "no longer Halo" when you haven't even experienced anything that the game has to offer. You don't know what the final game will be like, and so you shouldn't be so quick to write it off.

I dont know if he denied it, but he did say the medi made the majority of things up, so the perks probably is made up.

didn't like my post so... I like cake. ANyway I agree with Mystic

Why are you on this website? If you don't want it, don't buy it and stop moaning about being sorry that you don't feel Halo 4 is good enough even though the game doesn't release for a good few months. Jeez... give the game a chance for crying out loud, it seems a lot of people want to do is complain about Halo 4. And by the way, it still is Halo and always will be. Clearly your not that much of a Halo fan as most of us here wouldn't just say "Oh the game is going to be terrible, this is no longer Halo", which is pretty much what you're saying. *Implied Facepalm*

pikachu_is_unamused_by_vulpesignis-d4knf4t.png

• Like 1

First off frank denied it will be anything like Call of Duty I think he meant classes like in reach (I think) so you can not spawn with any power weapons.

Second Have you already seen enough of the game to judge it??? No...

I'm getting tired of all the topics in this forum that after thefirst ViDoc already claim that hal 4 will suck...

Just get off the forum I think I'm not the only one That doesn't care...

Seriously. I'm going to buy it and if your not then why are you even on these forums. seriously. WHY?

Why are you on this website? If you don't want it, don't buy it and stop moaning about being sorry that you don't feel Halo 4 is good enough even though the game doesn't release for a good few months. Jeez... give the game a chance for crying out loud, it seems a lot of people want to do is complain about Halo 4. And by the way, it still is Halo and always will be. Clearly your not that much of a Halo fan as most of us here wouldn't just say "Oh the game is going to be terrible, this is no longer Halo", which is pretty much what you're saying. *Implied Facepalm*

a>

Why are you on here bashing me then? Oh wait I bet your one of the kids that got trashed all the time on Halo 3. Is that what is was?

Why are you on here bashing me then? Oh wait I bet your one of the kids that got trashed all the time on Halo 3. Is that what is was?

Terrible attempt to make me rage, that's not the situation at all. You came on this website to ***** about the fact you don't feel Halo 4 is going to be good (Crap you may say) and that you're not even going to get the game at all over the stupidest thoughts, dispite the fact not a lot of information has been released and there's a lot more to come. You win some, you lose some and you move on. I'm an average gamer, I don't always play to win, mostly I play for fun but that's not the reason why I "bashed" you. Your arrogance towards 343i and Halo 4 is why I "Bashed" you.

• Like 1

Because this is America and I can do what ever i want to!!!!!

You cannot do whatever you want to. We have rules on the community website, and you're to follow them or face punishment. While you're free to voice your opinion, you do not have anywhere near enough information to give an informed and proper one on Halo 4. There is a topic that I remember viewing at one point that answered some questions/concerns that the community has. Please look over the original post in its entirety. http://www.343indust...bulletin-30712/ Oh, and by the way...

This isn't America. This is the Internet.

Welcome to it.

• Like 4

You cannot do whatever you want to. We have rules on the community website, and you're to follow them accordingly. While you're free to voice your opinion, you do not have anywhere near enough information to give an informed and proper one on Halo 4. There is a topic that I remember viewing at one point that answered some questions/concerns that the community has. Please look over the original post in its entirety. http://www.343indust...bulletin-30712/ Oh, and by the way...

Welcome to it.

That my friends, is why ladies, always go first.

You cannot do whatever you want to. We have rules on the community website, and you're to follow them or face punishment. While you're free to voice your opinion, you do not have anywhere near enough information to give an informed and proper one on Halo 4. There is a topic that I remember viewing at one point that answered some questions/concerns that the community has. Please look over the original post in its entirety. http://www.343indust...bulletin-30712/ Oh, and by the way...

Welcome to it.

SIGGED!

• Like 2