Halo 4... what I think we all want.

FlawlessFisch

Ok so Im probably missing some sort of point here so correct me if I am but, to me all this seems like petty bickering and complaining about a game that comes out in 5 MONTHS. Now I come from the part of the community that does not have LIVE so there are probably many things which I have no idea about but why do you people seem to argue with one another about who's idea is king and who's should be thrown down the drain? Now I agree with Zamio on the part in which he said that 343 should choose how they want to make it. But I also think they should listen to their community (all of us) and use our ideas in the game. Thats the way Bungie did it and it worked out pretty well. Now I realize that 343 cant put in all our ideas because they may never release the game if they did that but some of the things ive seen like weapon and vehicle customization sound pretty interesting. Even if that does sound like CoD style, maybe 343 is taking some of those ideas and implementing them into Halo 4 to make some different and exciting twists to gameplay. And another thing, before Reach came out and even in its early days, nobody had any problems with armor lock or the other armor abilities. But now that some player blocked a rocket from hitting home, or somebody threw down a medical bubble shield before they got shot in the head, armor abilities are getting attacked. I think they were put into Reach as a sort of game changer. To mix things up a little so that you dont have people getting spawn killed or something like that. Now with that said, Im also one of those players who isnt quite understood by the others because they play the game differently. I guess what im trying to say is, while i played Reach, I didnt look at it as just another Halo game but I looked at it in the sense that its a new story to be told. Just like Halo 1-3 were a story of how the Master Chief was humanities salvation and savior against a terrifying conglomerate of alien races, Reach is a story of ultimate sacrifice.

Has anyone heard that 343 industries is planning to put stuff like weapon and vehicle customizations in the new game? Doesnt that just make it a futuristic Call of Duty? I want a game where I kick ass by being the best damn it, not how much time i spend getting upgrades.

That's only a rumour. 343 Industries has never said anything about weapon and vehicle customisation apart from being able to create a custom loadout with a few select weapons. Power weapons will not be an option in custom loadouts.

• Like 2

Wait a second...You people condem CoD for not changing, yet you think its perfectly fine for 343 to make Halo 4 more or less like Halo 3?

Hyprocrisy.

I just think Halo 4 should be how 343 chooses it to be. Looking at these forums ideas, their's are probally much better.

They want it to be a little bit more like halo 3 and not reach. It was to big of a change for most, which includes me. It still was a great game! p.s. no one mentioned COD

• 3 weeks later...