My opinion for Halo 4. Please give some feedback I would like to hear what 343 thinks.

K2access158

Get rid of the reach engine(no class set ups and no perks unless they are placed in the maps)

Bring halo back to the way it was in halo 2.

Where you had a adventurous campaign, a real tight structured multiplayer, but also had the glitches in it for the private custom match "fun" play, and i personally wasnt the biggest fan of firefight....maybe if you would add more gametypes(obsticle course, warthog races, bomb defusions.etc).

Also take a page from MW3 right now with the community playlist where they put the fun private gametypes into matchmaking. I would love to re-live the good days of halo with "tower of power", "hide and seek", and any other fun gametypes the players would come up with.

Just a thought. Halo 2 was the funnest game in my opinion to play. Would love to experience that again since they shut halo 2 down for xbox live. :(

Get rid of the reach engine(no class set ups and no perks unless they are placed in the maps)

Bring halo back to the way it was in halo 2.

Where you had a adventurous campaign, a real tight structured multiplayer, but also had the glitches in it for the private custom match "fun" play, and i personally wasnt the biggest fan of firefight....maybe if you would add more gametypes(obsticle course, warthog races, bomb defusions.etc).

Also take a page from MW3 right now with the community playlist where they put the fun private gametypes into matchmaking. I would love to re-live the good days of halo with "tower of power", "hide and seek", and any other fun gametypes the players would come up with.

Just a thought. Halo 2 was the funnest game in my opinion to play. Would love to experience that again since they shut halo 2 down for xbox live. :(

you do realize you asking for something which they can't promise and was a mistake back in H2? All those glitches back in the day where an accident and the developers never saw that coming so don't see that happening but will be cool to have back... ill admit that :)

as for the gametype ideas, sticking them in Matchmaking could be fun but then again is this not why they have customs? A nifty add if they do it with matchmaking but again customs is where it began so why change that now when there's bigger fish to fry!