Results for the Forge Contest.

Absolute Dog

Here are the voting results for the 343 Industries Community Forum's first forge contest.

Here are the votes per the map:

1 Vote

"

Walkaway" - The Director

"

Quilt Show" - imakequilts

"Infantry" - Donut

3 Votes

"

The Ritual" - skummgummigubbe

Runner Up

The Runner Up for the Community Forge Contest who will receive 800 MS Points and has already been awarded the "Forge Contest Runner Up" award..........

"

Dissolution" - Azaxx

Forgeaward2.png

Winner

The winner of the first ever 343 Industries Community Forum's Forge Contest and will receive

1600 MS Points and has already been awarded the "Forge Contest Winner" award...........

"

Concave" - KAC 361

Forgeaward1.png

KAC 361's winning map will also be pinned in the Map Room along with his map description, link and screen shots. Congratulations KAC 361 for winning!

Again I would like to thank all of the forgers for participating in the contest and the members who cared enough and were thoughtful enough to vote in the contest.

There will another contest beginning in the next few weeks. This contest test a forgers ability to design a map in a specific area of Forge World. There will also be some scheduled forging classes being offered by myself and others willing to help. Plus, we will soon be beginning our "community" forge map that will be forged by our community forgers with the creative input of our membership.

• Like 6

I want to thank everyone who participated in the contest, voters and submitters. I received a lot of great feedback from everyone, so thank you very much. I also want to give a special thanks to the moderators for assembling the contest. I don't consider my map better by any means, every map in the contest was awsome in it's own way. So thanks again everyone.

• Like 4

Wish I worked on my map more! Didn't have any ideas in my head when making my map. :wallbash:

Anyway, congrats to Azaxx and KAC 361 for winning! You both have awesomely creative slayer maps that should be played on Matchmaking!

Lol I may be exaggerating a bit, but I don't care, they are awesome maps.

And I like the ones that didn't win too, if we can, *looks at mods*, play Halo Reach and play these maps again. And play an updated version of mine? What do ya say Community? HMM?

I'd just like to say congrats to you KAC 361 for winning, you enjoy 'dem 1600 MS points. Still, of course, I can't leave out all the other participants! Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate myself, but I'll get over it. Congrats and "thanks" to all who participated :P

Congrats to the winners and all those who participated. If you would like your map played for my Sat night custom game night then message me on xbox and I will get it shared for you. I have yet to see these myself and would love to. Sorry I didn't vote but could not find the link. I thought it was in the forge section but looked everywhere. Hopefully I will participate in the next one.