Halo 4 Master chief model

SuperIntendant

Everything looks awesome on Chief, except for those upper arm pads, they look a little odd. Hope that is only on the figure. >.<

The rest of the sets look nice, especially the ODST Drop Pod. However the High Ground bunker looks kinda plain.

Anyways, good solid post SI.

• Like 2

Who cares about the shoulders. Why is there damage on the breast plate? I mean, 343 could not have seriously thought that they could just go against story and change his mark vi? I mean, I understand if it's a different set of armor, but that damage on the breast plate is a clear indication that it's not. Disappointed.

• Like 1

I do not at all care for the ridiculous high collars above the shoulders, nor the placement of the shoulder pads. It looks odd. Almost looks as if Chief went on a little diet and had one of those "Back the Future" self adjusting and drying coats, but in armor form. You know what I am talking about, dont pretend you don't! LMAO

Everything looks awesome on Chief, except for those upper arm pads, they look a little odd. Hope that is only on the figure. >.<

The rest of the sets look nice, especially the ODST Drop Pod. However the High Ground bunker looks kinda plain.

Anyways, good solid post SI.

I agree

Love the new armor. AR is in halo 4 i presume. Also someone posted that in cyrotube the nano thingys upgrade armor..so that shows his armor upgrades.

Also the scar is left there stating what he went threw in halo 1- 3 :) te gusta master chiefsta.

• Like 1

I think why there is damage on the chest plate is because he ******* crashed into the planet thing on the forward unto dawn of course he would have armor damage

Tisk tisk, still doesn't answer my question. Why is there damage on a whole different suit of armor unless they just magically changed Chief's mark vi for no apparent reason?

Love the new armor. AR is in halo 4 i presume. Also someone posted that in cyrotube the nano thingys upgrade armor..so that shows his armor upgrades.

Also the scar is left there stating what he went threw in halo 1- 3 :) te gusta master chiefsta.

Don't get me wrong, that sounds like an alright explanation, and to anyone who keeps telling me where the armor scar is from, that wasn't the question I asked.

The only thing I don't really like is the gaps in the plating over his midsection, particularly over the heart - that doesn't need flexibility and it just looks bad, as well as not making sense. I like the rest, though I'd prefer if the armour casing around his waist actually went all the way around, it looks a little random just stuck on there by itself.

• Like 1

Tisk tisk, still doesn't answer my question. Why is there damage on a whole different suit of armor unless they just magically changed Chief's mark vi for no apparent reason?

Jesus, listen HE crashed, explosions were happening, he maybe interrupted the cry change or something, then he crashed, well I know its on the same spot as last time, ah, nvm forget it.

Who cares about the shoulders. Why is there damage on the breast plate? I mean, 343 could not have seriously thought that they could just go against story and change his mark vi? I mean, I understand if it's a different set of armor, but that damage on the breast plate is a clear indication that it's not. Disappointed.

if u havennt noticed that very spot on the halo 3 armor is ALSO damaged