worse level in halo 2

Hunterex12

• 4 weeks later...

Halo 2 wasnt not the best it is the best i still play halo 2 like 5minutes ago i was playing Halo 2 vista.

Best OST of any Halo i think and the Arby Levels made it different but still awesome.

If by worst you mean Hardest which would OBV be the first level on Legendary, having to deal with Dozens of elites straight up is EPIC!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I love all missions, they had amazing story structure and smooth gameplay compared to other games of the time.

But if I had to pick my least favourite, it would have to be the battle with Tartarus..

**** him and **** his invincibility!

(literally HOURS spent on that one level)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought Halo2 had the WORST campaign out of all of them. After having been in love with CE's campaign then being so excited to play Halo2 I must say I was pretty let down. It just didn't have the same feel as CE and the level design wasn't too appealing. I did like Outskirts/Metropolis and Delta Halo/Regret but after those levels I thought the game went downhill.

I thought Halo2 had the WORST campaign out of all of them. After having been in love with CE's campaign then being so excited to play Halo2 I must say I was pretty let down. It just didn't have the same feel as CE and the level design wasn't too appealing. I did like Outskirts/Metropolis and Delta Halo/Regret but after those levels I thought the game went downhill.

Yeah, there's a few CE lovers that could not/would not make the transition to H2. I felt H2 picked up where CE left off and took Halo to a higher level. Both are great games...I still play H2 a lot but play CE rarely.

No such thing as 'worst' level...more like 'less great'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...