*OFFICIAL* Community Playdate Ideas/Suggestion Thread

Choot 'em

Due to the response in a recently made topic, I am starting this thread in an attempt to improve playdate availability and entertainment. Any and all suggestions will be considered and discussed. Keep in mind, playdates are for the entire forum community, not region or player specific.

Let the suggestions begin....

Choot'em I personally think that you have done a great job with the play dates. We have had great fun on them and they have spanned many different time zones considering how long we stay online for them, one time we played for over 6 hours! You have given plenty of notice and responded to any input you have received. The community needs to show up, get involved! I see mostly the same members at each play date, believe me they are a friggin blast, but more should be there.

• Like 2

Absolute you are indeed a good host for these events :).

But my idea is a playdate in halo:reach with lots of costum maps not based on killing but based on fun.

For example i have a gametype +map where you have to drive your warthog down a ramp as the survivor and the zombies task is simple to stop the survivors. But the fun part is the warthogs will go faster and faster because of the teleporters at the bottom. eventually you will break the soundbarrier XD

my idea is a playdate in halo:reach with lots of costum maps not based on killing but based on fun.

For example i have a gametype +map where you have to drive your warthog down a ramp as the survivor and the zombies task is simple to stop the survivors. But the fun part is the warthogs will go faster and faster because of the teleporters at the bottom. eventually you will break the soundbarrier XD

Finally!! Someone with an idea!!

I would like to check out this map/gametype Unease! Sounds like it could add to the entertainment of the playdate. Is your map available to download? If not, I will try to get on XBL later to try it.

Thank you Unease P34nut for the suggestion! As stated before, any and all suggestions/ideas will be considered.

What about adding the Dodge Ball game? I enjoyed playing that. :)

We could structure the Game dates, like rotate each date with Halo 3 and Halo Reach. That way it keeps things interesting and fun. ^_^

I wouldn't mind a Dodgeball game or two! Now, when you say "rotate" each date with 3 and Reach, do you mean both games on the same date? Not sure how that would work out on the same day but could alternate playdates with both games. H3 for one playdate, Reach next, then back to H3, etc., etc.

Lovin' the input guys and gals! Keep the ideas flowing! :thumbsup: