What is your first reaction to someone T-Bagging you?

Screech

• 1 month later...

i t-bag everyone anytime. if my teammate killed someone i t-bag that guy because my teammate forgot to. love it when a few teammates join in for 3 or 4 some as well. love doing it in swat...then getting a kill while t-bagging then moving on and t-baggin that guy too. i also love getting messages saying you shouldn't t-bag, your bad. i just send one right back saying then you shouldn't have died to me, i'm bad.

My initial reaction is to feel sorry for the bagger. If they need that to make them feel good, if they get joy out of something so completely useless, then I hope they enjoy it. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I do, however, take note of the name of said bagger. If I see that they killed one of my nearby teammates, I can usually interrupt their t-bagging with a headshot or grenade. Now I find that satisfying! Yesterday in a TS match I got 6 kills that way (including the game winner), which was pretty hilarious, imo.

I go into my "vendetta" state. All of my closer friends are familiar with it. It only happens when I get teabagged, or when one specific person cheap kills me enough that I get angry. This state usually involves a lot of assassinations and spawn killing of one specific person in the game. I once had this kid actually send me a message apologizing for teabagging me because I made him go -20 or so xD I literally had a frenzy just off of him alone. I don't take the game too seriously most of the time, and usually just dink around, but when someone disrespects me by teabagging I kinda ditch the fun loving me and go all psycho. :3

• 5 months later...

I can understand if i am being so good in a game someone t-bags me, i go hahahaha! If they T-bag just to piss me off, it makes me furious and turns me into pure hatred until i kill him and revenge bag him lol. I can mind friendly t-bags like ha i win, but just to do it and crap to get under my skin..that is different... Friendly bag (1-2 times up and down or with a melee, unfriendly is where you do it for a long period of time being an ass.)

Your doing it wrong!!!

Most people t-bag out of anger or misleading pride so press that analogue stick down like its a race to 1000 clicks, so the end result is a spartan that is barely moving standing on your body looking like he is having a minor seizure. You gotta take your time t-bagging to get the full result....fueling the enemies RAGE, making them irritated, frantic and they end up playing worse and worse until they eventually rage quit :P