Heresy.....

Herodanny

I personally think it's the worst in the series, but it's still a good game.

WORST?!?! It's like the best

• Like 3

I personally think it's the worst in the series, but it's still a good game.

WORST?!?! It's like the best

• Like 1

My favorite halo game is no doubt Halo 2. Everything about the game was fun for me. Alot of people seem to hate the button glitches and super bounces etc... I personally feel like those are the reasons Halo 2 was epic! I spent just as much time on halo 2 campaign and customs as I did playing its multiplayer and thats primarily because of button glitches and super bounces. The glitches in Halo allowed us to explore the levels out of the map barrier and just made the game more fun in my experience.

RIP Halo 2

• Like 2

My favorite halo game is no doubt Halo 2. Everything about the game was fun for me. Alot of people seem to hate the button glitches and super bounces etc... I personally feel like those are the reasons Halo 2 was epic! I spent just as much time on halo 2 campaign and customs as I did playing its multiplayer and thats primarily because of button glitches and super bounces. The glitches in Halo allowed us to explore the levels out of the map barrier and just made the game more fun in my experience.

RIP Halo 2

Couldn't agree more.

Halo 2 (PC)! :)

One of the main reasons (imo) we want Halo 2 back on Live is for the first 2 to 3 weeks after release there will be hundreds of thousands of people playing. It will be our only chance (ever) of playing H2 the way we used to do it. We're willing to pay full price for that chance and Kai, Connect or PC will not give us that. We want the pace and feel back, I think most hardcore H2 players do not want any changes, just give us the damned game back as it was. Although online coop would be cool.
  • Like 2

One of the main reasons (imo) we want Halo 2 back on Live is for the first 2 to 3 weeks after release there will be hundreds of thousands of people playing. It will be our only chance (ever) of playing H2 the way we used to do it. We're willing to pay full price for that chance and Kai, Connect or PC will not give us that. We want the pace and feel back, I think most hardcore H2 players do not want any changes, just give us the damned game back as it was. Although online coop would be cool.

There won't be hundreds of thounsands people playing it, most people will still want to play CoD/Battlefield, because its what people are used to playing, Halo 2 had no competition on the original xbox, but, on 360, it does, so, no, there won't be as many people playing.

XBC does work pretty well actually, and it is the closest thing we gonna have to h2 online for a while, because, 343 most likely won't open the servers back up.

There won't be hundreds of thounsands people playing it, most people will still want to play CoD/Battlefield, because its what people are used to playing, Halo 2 had no competition on the original xbox, but, on 360, it does, so, no, there won't be as many people playing.

XBC does work pretty well actually, and it is the closest thing we gonna have to h2 online for a while, because, 343 most likely won't open the servers back up.

Lol, if you think XBC is close enough, you never played H2 when it was on Live. If H2 launches a remake, yes, there will be hundreds of thousands of players for the first week or two, or didn't you read that? For a week or 2 all other games will take a backseat to H2. Just because you've got some hangup about H2 doesn't mean you can somehow push it off as widespread. If you don't want an H2 remake, don't buy it, that always works.

Who said anything about 'servers back up'? There's no servers to put back up, lol. You are really out of the loop on this one.

• Like 1

Halo 2 is by far the best Halo of all time. A perfect story that involves action, suspense, corruption, plot twists that worked, and an enemy becoming the strongest of allies. Who is personally my favorite character.

As for the multiplayer, there would be days where I was playing Halo 3 and I would say to myself how much I miss Halo 2. Maybe because it was the first real shooter I ever played, and the multiplayer sucked me in, but I digress, even though it was lacking some customablility in the custom games, i found it just as amusing to have rules that would be followed by honor code. One might argue the game was unbalanced, or that it was too buggy...... but that's where a lot of the fun came in. I personally was terrible at Halo 2 and I still loved to play online.

I beg to differ, right now for PC halo 2 vista and Halo CE have thousands of people playing. on computer.

lmao, you must be new to xbox. Halo 3 was released in 2007, I believe COD 4 was released like I don't know around 3 months later. Even after 2 years (2009) Halo 3 had well over 300,000 people playing the game, it wasn't until MW2 when that number took a huge hit to about 100,000 and then when reach came out it dwindled to about 10,000-30,000.

If halo 2 did come back and it had achievements but had same old graphics same old campaign same old button glitches, etc. etc. It would easily hit 100,000-300,000 people and it would probably stay that way for a while.

What you are saying about halo 2 on the original xbox had no competition, I don't disagree with you on that. I just believe that halo 2 is better than most games now and if you asked anybody who played it a lot they would tell you it is WAY better than reach or 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved everything of Halo 2

The campaign was georgous and the graphics were ahead of it's time.

The thing that bothered me was the lack of flavor in the campaign. It's one of those games where it has a great story, but you get lost...alot..

Halo3 IMO balanced it out.

Halo 2 = 8.9/10

H3=11/10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...