Official Halo 4 Facts and Rumors [No Open Beta]

SamF1sh

It also said you fought them. So I think he is right

yea master chief is kicking there but at first but cortana thinks there not the actull covanet army she thinks there a rebelion or a rouge army cause there armor is not the standord amor of the covy and they havnt tryed to make any contact mabie they just dont they dont speak english but the real covy do.

I found something in a gaming magazine that said the sangheili would return in halo 4. I'm not sure if this true, however there was some very convincing pictures of what the new elites look like and had some campaighief is n gameplay screenshots. This just occurred to me but maybe the planet the the master chief is flying towards in all the trailers is actually sangheilios the sangheili's homeworld, and all of those rumors about people seeing covenant ships in the halo 4 teaser trailer might actually be sangheili ships, and they might be what is shooting at the the ship that the chief is in and causing all of those explosions in the trailer.

According to Game Informer, the multiplayer mode is a group of spartan recruits training on a gigantic 3km long ship. The combat takes place in this kind of 'simulation room' sort of like a holo-deck. So, in reality you are all just soldiers fighting each other on a space ship that can create any virtual reality. It's almost like the movie Inception.

Awesome news guys! I know this has been overlooked a lot in the Gaminformer issue because of multiplayer and campaign. But, also in Infinity mode is spartan ops, which will have an actual storyline (ulnlike special ops), use the same loadouts from multiplayer (unlike special ops), and feature new missions and story every week, EVERY WEEK! (unlike special ops)