MOM! Member of the Month

Absolute Dog

For dedicated offerings of technical advice, insight, being a member in the truest spirit of the 343ind.org Forums Twinreaper is being awarded the very first Member of the Month status. His final test was the answering of questions created by the staff that left no doubt he deserves this elevated status for a month 11/16/11 and ending on 12/15/11 when another member will receive this honor. His status will be shown in Pink and listed where the membership status now appears.

All Hail Twinreaper! Our MOM!

• Like 1

Omg man, this is unexpected. I don't even know what to say...which is very unlike me...given my legthy posts!

I want to start off by saying THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! But more to the point, I would not be a MOM without such a great community who has truley made me feel at home here, and gives me strength and support to do the things I love to. Thank you again guys!!! I will not let anyone down with this honor!

• 2 weeks later...

Will the OP in this MoM thread be updated, or can we expect a new thread? :mellow:

It will stay "The" dedicated thread. There will be a listing of the current MOM, offering what they brought to the forums that granted them the status. The past members of the month will be listed with their dates of holding the position.

• Like 3