Wow, it's the next scene already.

Things to clear up first:

Shenron went ape**** this round, Melody (Dende) is alive again.

The Mafia who are weaker than Kakashi, killed Drizzy (Bulma)

And one of these guys did it:

(Possibly 2 of them)

Frankenzer

Axilus Prime

Halo6 Follower

Delpen9

Edited by Fishy

I can't prove that I'm not Ginyu, that's kinda how the role works. But I know that I'm not. And if we mess up ONE lynch more, we lose. Look at the living people. 2 of them are Mafia. The Mafia don't need to kill Neutrals. So if we don't bag one THIS LYNCH, they win because execution is always BEFORE lynch.

I vote Frank. And uh...if you guys don't also vote Frank, we're all gonna...die. Saving this lynch though means we win. You have to vote Frank. If I die you lose one civ too many and this game is down the toilet.

I can't prove that I'm not Ginyu, that's kinda how the role works. But I know that I'm not. And if we mess up ONE lynch more, we lose. Look at the living people. 2 of them are Mafia. The Mafia don't need to kill Neutrals. So if we don't bag one THIS LYNCH, they win because execution is always BEFORE lynch.

I vote Frank. And uh...if you guys don't also vote Frank, we're all gonna...die. Saving this lynch though means we win. You have to vote Frank. If I die you lose one civ too many and this game is down the toilet.

You get an A for effort, but unfortunately for you I already know who everyone on the Suspect List is, including Frank. The jig is up, Ginyu.

I'd say more, but that would give too much away. Regarding HOW I know you're Ginyu that is.

EDIT: :facepalm: I forgot, we've already confirmed 3 out of 4 Mafians. So logically, you'd be the last one by default simply because the other three people on the Suspect List are confirmed via shadow dealings.

Axilus Prime is Ginyu

You wanted to change form?! Well WE'LL JUST HAVE TO CHANGE FORM YOUR FACE WITH A NAILGUN!!!!!!

• Like 1

I think I'll vote Axilus. ^_^

This is NO TIME FOR UNCERTAINTY.

You get an A for effort, but unfortunately for you I already know who everyone on the Suspect List is, including Frank. The jig is up, Ginyu.

I'd say more, but that would give too much away. Regarding HOW I know you're Ginyu that is.

EDIT: :facepalm: I forgot, we've already confirmed 3 out of 4 Mafians. So logically, you'd be the last one by default simply because the other three people on the Suspect List are confirmed via shadow dealings.

Axilus Prime is Ginyu.

You wanted to change form?! Well WE'LL JUST HAVE TO CHANGE FORM YOUR FACE WITH A NAILGUN!!!!!!

I don't know if your end remark makes sense to me or not.

But it's motivational!

Hahaha xD

This is no time to be laughing.

Voting Yoshi

Mafian scum.

Voting Yoshi

Mafian scum.

You can't prove that you're not Ginyu, but the more important thing is that you can't prove you don't suck either.

Think about that.