Crap. One of us is going to die this lynch for voting for him. It was done by Frieza.

What do we have on Ardent and Yang? Any reason to pick one over the other?

We have me and SD saying to vote him and then BATMAN, a mafian, saying she has nothing to hide but forgetting Ardent does and voting for me.

We have me and SD saying to vote him and then BATMAN, a mafian, saying she has nothing to hide but forgetting Ardent does and voting for me.

Nonono, I know YOU'RE innocent, I was asking if there's any reason to pick Ardent or Yang over each other. But screw it, I vote Ardent.

Hahaha, who's to say I'm not just voting for the Hell of it? I do have a sense of humor.

And it's okay, Yoshi.. That'll happen soon enough.

I could vote for someone just for the giggles, but when that person dies, and they're innocent then I was part of the reason why they died. Trolling is fun and all, but not beneficial to the team at all.

You can do it if you want but it'll only make us more suspicious of you for following through with it.

Of course Drizzy isn't going to die this Lynch, so for one person to vote for them out of the majority trying to kill either Yang or Ardent is purely inconsequential. Though like I said, it's an indication of an ulterior motive aside from trolling. 

I vote for Ardent btw (don't vote for him just because I did. It's either Yang or Ardent, and I might as well put forth my vote). You should try to defend your case against us killing you -- if you even can.

Well here's what happened:

Namek was destroyed, and

Ardent Prayer - Frieza

Took

Self Destruct - Civilian who's dressed up like Ginyu

with him.

Next Scene will be posted when it's up.

I was in the middle of showing off my fire cosplay when French Fries got mad because I was prettier than him, and offed me.

Farewell my friends... I'm going to the great beyond... which is in the middle of the thread.

• Like 1