What Makes You Cry???

Kurt S-501

So what Halo-Related, or non-halo related stuff makes you cry or tear up?

I cried when i read the ending of Halo: Ghosts of Onyx where Kurt dies.

Deliver hope made me cry. the music was just so sad.

I cried when Noble Six died in the last cutscene.

So what made you cry?

• Like 2

Let's see.....what Halo "related" thing makes me tear up or cry? Hummmmm.

I got emotional when little Johnny got his first Magnum.

I did feel moistness in my eyes the night the power went out in the middle of an epic ranked doubles match in H3, but then again it was a hot night and most likely sweat.

I did once cry from laughing so hard when an old friend threw a gravity lift under as I went to move out the lower door under Pearlman on Last Resort. The score was 46 (us) to 47 (them) and I had the opposing team spawning in the scope of my sniper rifle. I was so pissed, but the moment was so classic and she such a good friend, that our whole team could not stop laughing as we were being slaughtered for the loss. That one simple act of betrayal is still among the funniest moments I've ever had in Halo.

Hope these moments qualify!

I did once cry from laughing so hard when an old friend threw a gravity lift under as I went to move out the lower door under Pearlman on Last Resort. The score was 46 (us) to 47 (them) and I had the opposing team spawning in the scope of my sniper rifle. I was so pissed, but the moment was so classic and she such a good friend, that our whole team could not stop laughing as we were being slaughtered for the loss. That one simple act of betrayal is still among the funniest moments I've ever had in Halo.

Hope these moments qualify!

lmbo.

Is my laughing at this count as crying at something halo related?

Hmmm Halo-related... When people say Halo 3 is the worst Halo, even worse than Reach. Pretty painful to hear.

Non Halo-related... People who are ridiculously stupid.

They don't really make me cry with tears and bawwing and such. But they do make me think, "They need to get slapped", or something along those lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Completeing Halo Reach Legendary Solo, "Requiescat in pace, Noble Team"

In a movie when one of my favourite characters dies or makes a heartbreaking decision

And when I hear that and feel a close friend / lady friend is in pain

Deliver hope made me cry. the music was just so sad.

I really liked that bgm for some reason, its sad but gives some unknown calming effect

When I sacraficed myself in Ghosts of onyx, simple click of a button, and a noble sacrifice, killing covenant forces and forerunner machines, and protecting the people he loved. Also the tears of joy when I died on a match with 3 friends when I shot a homing rocket at ones banshee and he swooped down to ram me and I jumped over it and the rocket hit me, true lol/wtf moment, also because we had been trying to do that trick every time we played halo and couldn't pull it off for some reason then quit trying it.

Animals suffering.

Ex-gf's telling me they still love me after years of being separated, when they lied, cheated, and messed with my head bad enough to give me a complex when we were together.

Female friends telling me their sexual abuse and rape stories.

Spending hours trying to get by one point of any Halo campaign on Legendary after hitting a checkpoint with no 'nades, the wrong weapons, and/or virtually no health remaining.

The deaths of Grey Fox and Sniper Wolf in Metal Gear Solid.

The death of Emma Emmerich in MGS2: Sons of Liberty.

The death of The Boss in MGS3: Snake Eater.

The near-death of Solid Snake in MGS4: Guns of the Patriots.

Hearing that Hideo Kojima isn't doing any more of the MGS series.

That's all I can think of right now. :mellow:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...