Melody could be (is the) secret hoodlum that's how she got past the detective!

Why hasn't Melody released pictures of her PM box like I have. I asked her in front of confirmed pro towns and she has yet to post, it's suspicious.

Ohh that. Forgot about that. I've only got 1 more Vote Shoutout before people complain that I keep rerouting them, so I would rather she post a screen soon: you too.

We now have sufficient evidence to vote against Melody, so vote or you'll just be helping the bad guys

She claims it's only there for Fishy to explain the game to her in detail.

S8ouMc5.jpg

It could've been sent to her at the start of the game. The date shown to the right of Fishy's name only indicates that someone recently replied, and does NOT show the time it was sent to her: the original PM post that is. She could've been asking Fishy how to play since the game started, and he himself posted in there today.

On the other hand it could be the Mafian Group PM, and she just forgot to hide it before posting the screenshot.

If she was the Secret Hoodlum she would've gotten a PM detailing her role as the Spy that is separate from the Mafian Group PM, but it seems there isn't one here. She could've hidden it, and forgot about the Group PM OR this IS the actual Hoodlum PM she was sent.

So it's one of 4 things:

1: It's a help PM by Fishy, and is not for a Special Role: which would make Melody a Tourist. The fact that it says "Welcome to Mafia" as well as Melody being new to the game AS WELL as being investigated tells me this is the true case.

2: It's the Mafian Group PM

3: It's the Mafian Hoodlum PM

4: It's a PM detailing how to play Mafia as well as acting as her Special Role PM: which would mean she could be any role besides a Mafian

Edited by Health Destruct

Why would they title the PM like that then?

I think it's a rookie mistake and she is Mafia, we have evidence against her bone against me, if you kill Melody and she is Mafia you will see, if she dies and she's Protown well then go ahead and kill me but this evidence is far more than that against me, so Melody is the better target