Mafia Station 13 (THUNDERDOOOOOOME)

HOLD ON EVERYONE! LOOK AT THIS RULE! :)

"8. If I see any obvious imbalances, I may intervene to correct them mid-game. Be warned"

SD, this might be a good time to intervene!

The game is nearly over anyway. There's just a few important variables that could turn the tides.

But I'll let up, and remove the rest of the items from the Traitor's possession. It's going to be mano-e-mano from now on. No BS.

I see no where in the rules that it states in this game that the ded can vote. There's nothing saying that you can't, but ghost voting was never a facet of every Mafia game before hand. Just a few. I would assume in this game ded is ded.

• Like 1

Round Links:

Round 7:

Execution:

Cheap piece of plastic, Chaplain, broken and thrown into a garbage bin instead of the recyclables .

BATMAN, Crew, shown a magic trick involving a pencil and a table by a clown.

Continuation:

Chaplain dies, and lets all Ghosts vote for 2 Rounds (the Ghosts each have a vote count of 1).

Someone dies in the Round 7 Lynch. Most Traitors survive.

Mafia kills Yang Xiao Long, the Chief Medical Officer, using the 2>1 mechanic in Round 8 (old, but new rule): The Medic will die if 2 different parties try to kill them even if the Medic protects themself. Mafia can kill 2 people per Round now, and both of those targets are Yang: the last remaining Staff. This prevents Mafia from being in gridlock due to self-protection.

This leads to all Crew Members, and Staff being annihilated... which means...

The Traitors are the victors of Mafia 13.0!

Traitors:

Pengu

Ash

rrhuntington

Axilus Prime

Thanks for playing! 

• Like 1

How, what?

Don't question it. The W for us is hush hush Money.

Anywahywhowherewhat... 

WE WIN!

[because we are OP and Pro town was hardly caring, but nobody cares for details, only results, so hush up.

1360198754655-dumpfm-mascara-dance.gif

It's a real testament to how OP we were when 2 of our players weren't here 75% of the game.

Edited by rrhuntington
  • Like 1