Mafia Station 13 (THUNDERDOOOOOOME)

He's the man with the plan, so I think we should listen to what he says. Throw me those PMs if you're willing. I do hate to force people to do things, but currently this is the only action we can do at the moment that could potentially save future shipmates.

I may have used my power for nothing, but there wasn't much else I could do. I'm glad I at least was able to do something before I died. I no longer will be voting for Tony Stark, by the way.

And I advice everyone else to hold your votes until we can get a better idea on the identities of the madmen stalking the halls of our precious ship.

Also, I understand what you're doing Mayhem, but the last time someone tried this cheeky tactic *cough* Bnus *cough*m the game was ruined.  

Mafia games come down to the wire, and losing a civvi without reason loses pro-town a turn at the end of the game (though not to that extent due to the DEFCON-esque system this game has).  

But you're still willing to vote someone out even though you claim "but the last time someone tried this cheeky tactic *cough* Bnus *cough*m the game was ruined", and "Mafia games come down to the wire, and losing a civvi without reason loses pro-town a turn at the end of the game"

You just contradicted yourself by voting for Church. You're taking the same shot in the dark as everyone else, and the same gambit that Protown has taken every Mafia Game. How do you know that Church is innocent, or guilty? He could be a Civilian, or part of the Staff for all we know.

He's the man with the plan, so I think we should listen to what he says. Throw me those PMs if you're willing. I do hate to force people to do things, but currently this is the only action we can do at the moment that could potentially save future shipmates.

I may have used my power for nothing, but there wasn't much else I could do. I'm glad I at least was able to do something before I died. I no longer will be voting for Tony Stark, by the way.

And I advice everyone else to hold your votes until we can get a better idea on the identities of the madmen stalking the halls of our precious ship.

But you're still willing to vote someone out even though you claim "but the last time someone tried this cheeky tactic *cough* Bnus *cough*m the game was ruined", and "Mafia games come down to the wire, and losing a civvi without reason loses pro-town a turn at the end of the game"

You just contradicted yourself by voting for Church. You're taking the same shot in the dark as everyone else, and the same gambit that Protown has taken every Mafia Game. How do you know that Church is innocent, or guilty? He could be a Civilian, or part of the Staff for all we know.

It's best for everyone to vote a single person. If the mafia don't reciprocate by voting someone else, then it can be assumed that they have no problem with it. 

Not voting is dumb. Voting someone like Mayhem is dumb. If I hadn't stopped it, I'm sure some people would've voted him; HE WAS PREPARED TO DIE. Mafians wouldn't do that, so I have confidence that Mayhem is pro-town. 

It's best for everyone to vote a single person. If the mafia don't reciprocate by voting someone else, then it can be assumed that they have no problem with it. 

Not voting is dumb. Voting someone like Mayhem is dumb. If I hadn't stopped it, I'm sure some people would've voted him; HE WAS PREPARED TO DIE. Mafians wouldn't do that, so I have confidence that Mayhem is pro-town. 

Wrong. Voting for someone IS dumb if we have no evidence to prove their innocence otherwise. Mayh3m said without question that he's willing to die to prove his identity. He even asked us to vote for him. I'd rather vote for someone concrete instead of killing a random person, and hope that it's a Mafian.

Now you say that a Mafian is not prepared to die... you're wrong. If it furthers their plans a Mafian will willingly sacrifice themselves, or take risks to get a big payoff. Getting everyone to vote the Juggernaut, or Hunter in previous games while the Mafians hold back to plan would be a good strategy, correct? So long as the Juggernaut/Hunter is already confirmed. This would protect the identities of the other Mafians while buying some time by getting their comrade to make a sacrifice (as long as no one votes for any RNG Mafians in a Lynch). They're prepared to die.

Imagine that Mayh3m IS Mafia, and he himself tries to get the Mafians to kill him even though he's impervious to execution. All it would take is a voice of reason to step in (you), and try to get everyone to vote for someone else, even though Mayh3m is asking for it to prove his innocence. If a person shows up front that they'll die to prove their innocence wouldn't it make it easier to believe they're telling the truth? Even if they're Mafia? If so that would suggest that a Mafian could deceive everyone into thinking they're Protown all because they decided to lay their life on the line: a risk worth taking. So long as a fellow Mafian steps in to get everyone to cancel their vote so their friend can put on a Protown mask.

Wrong. Voting for someone IS dumb if we have no evidence to prove their innocence otherwise. Mayh3m said without question that he's willing to die to prove his identity. He even asked us to vote for him. I'd rather vote for someone concrete instead of killing a random person, and hope that it's a Mafian.

Now you say that a Mafian is not prepared to die... you're wrong. If it furthers their plans a Mafian will willingly sacrifice themselves, or take risks to get a big payoff. Getting everyone to vote the Juggernaut, or Hunter in previous games while the Mafians hold back to plan would be a good strategy, correct? So long as the Juggernaut/Hunter is already confirmed. This would protect the identities of the other Mafians while buying some time by getting their comrade to make a sacrifice (as long as no one votes for any RNG Mafians in a Lynch). They're prepared to die.

Imagine that Mayh3m IS Mafia, and he himself tries to get the Mafians to kill him even though he's impervious to execution. All it would take is a voice of reason to step in (you), and try to get everyone to vote for someone else, even though Mayh3m is asking for it to prove his innocence. If a person shows up front that they'll die to prove their innocence wouldn't it make it easier to believe they're telling the truth? Even if they're Mafia? If so that would suggest that a Mafian could deceive everyone into thinking their Protown all because they decided to lay their life on the line: a risk worth taking. So long as a fellow Mafian steps in to get everyone to cancel their vote so their friend can put on a Protown mask.

I don't think anyone would've guessed that someone would step in and say what I did.  

Only a senile mafian would do that. 

I suppose no traitor in their right mind would suggest they be killed this early on. I guess Stark can be counted as partially cleared, for now. I'll report to SD, though I'm not sure that can help considering literally everyone can claim to be a civilian.

And I switch my vote from Stark to Church. We can't afford not to vote.

If it's not Church, then it's most likely either rrhuntington or Bnus. Bnus seems rather vehement which is very unlike him, so in the event Church is innocent I'm betting this "report to SD" stuff is just a cover.

Of course Yoshi would be a traitor. Once I find you I will make you watch as I personally end the lives of your traitor friends. How dare you come onto MY ship and kill MY crew. You're the worse scum in the galaxy and I will end all of you. 

You can't hide for long. You're all done. 

• Like 1