Mafia 11.0 - Covenant Edition

Axilus Prime

^

They are still worth something. :)

Something that could still make Pro town win.

Not everyone can Photoshop, myself included.

That's what they all say.

However...if anyone agrees with your objections, I'll ban screenshots from this particular game due to its unique properties.

^

They are still worth something. :)

Something that could still make Pro town win.

Axilus is right... They're worth nothing in this modern age...

With the help of stuff like photoshop to the simplest of tricks like making a new pm folder... You're out of luck with screenshots Caboose. They're not valid proof or not

If sign ups are still open could I take #8? Never done this... Sign up or played... Could some please give me a general over view :)

Copy pasted from my description to the last guy who asked:

In Mafia, there is the town, who does not know the identity of anyone. There are the Mafia, who do know each other. Both sides' goal is to eliminate the other side entirely. Mafia is split into rounds, which are split into night and day. Night comes first. At night, the Mafia kill any Pro-Town member of their choosing. During the day, all players (Pro-Town and Mafia) vote. Who out of a mostly randomly generated 4 player list guaranteed to contain at least one Mafia member will die? Naturally the town wants to kill the right person and the Mafia want to get the town to kill the wrong person.

Game ends when all members of one faction are dead.

That's the basics. Now, neutral players and special abilities of the players affect the game dramatically, but all the explanation you'll need for how that works is right up in the first post.

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Like 1

Actually I'll change that

For all of Mafia 11.0 Bnus will forge evidence to be any role you want! Just send a PM my way and we can work out the details!

• Like 1

Actually I'll change that

For all of Mafia 11.0 Bnus will forge evidence to be any role you want! Just send a PM my way and we can work out the details!

Forge me a pm saying that I'm co-host