Mafia 11.0 - Covenant Edition

Axilus Prime

Fine im doing it!

Sd is innocent everyone he has been confirmed by the Detective...... :)

So go and vote elsewhere everyone. 

Edit

And by the way everyone contact me if you are Pro town or a neutral wishing to help. :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1

That's what they all say...

Unwillingness to cooperate has been one of the downfalls of Protown for multiple games now. It's that same reason why we can never get anything done. Now my idea may not actually work, and I might just get someone killed, but it's not going to be on me since RNG will be the one who kills, even if I came up with the idea.

If you have any better ideas then go ahead and say it. I'm all ears. I'm continuing this with my reply to Bnus below.

Sorry cant do

Some roles have the ability to vote in secret.

This is the bane of my plan. I know the Mafians would jump at the chance to turn the Lynch into chaos, but we need to have a plan to counter this (if there's none then we might as well give up on this notion).

Actually now that I take a look at the Role Powers... this plan wouldn't work at all :/

Crap. Forget about it.

I vote Self Destruct, he's obviously deserving, look at his votes! He's just attempting to pin the blame on me.

Last time you voted me, after I gave proof, did it work?

I'm not pinning the blame on anyone. You're freaking out over nothing.

However your behavior just now is very suspicious. Obviously this game is nothing like last time, and there's no guarantee you'll be Protown again, so you might as well cut it out. We can't even give screenshot proof. There's no point in trying.

I'm keeping my eye on you.

• Like 1

Vote Count:

1 - rrhuntington (Rue)

0 - Yang Xiao Long

2 - Edward Kenway (Self Destruct, Mr Kittens)

5 - Self Destruct (Ledgend1221, Church, Bnus, Edward Kenway, Kakashi_Hatake)

Fine im doing it!

Sd is innocent everyone he has been confirmed by the Detective...... :)

So go and vote elsewhere everyone. 

Edit

And by the way everyone contact me if you are Pro town or a neutral wishing to help. :)

Caboose has already been confirmed as Protown, and I don't think he'd have a reason to lie other than to help me not get killed... because I'm a very vital role to have, as I've already said to Caboose via PM.

I'll just say that I'm the Elite Councillor from Protown, and if you vote me out you'll regret it. Go ahead. Do it. I can be the medium between the unconfirmed people, and the confirmed, and I also am allowed to have my vote count as 1 even if I'm dead. I guess this might be better for me, but I'd rather be alive to have both of my votes (2).

• Like 3

I can fully swear to you, I am not Mafia. I have no reason to be lying to you, I might've been wrong about Self Destruct, but I, like you, want the Killer to be found. 

If I could send photo proof over this, I would, but sadly I cannot, I'm asking you to trust me on this. I more than want justice, which is why I change my vote from SD to Yang. If that wasn't proof enough I don't want to end the pro-town, then I don't know what is.

• Like 1

You can blame it all on me if you die.

If I die I blame no one. My position is good whether or not I die this Lynch.

Hey everyone. Guess what. EK just dropped the bomb, and I'm not talking about the F bomb. I'm talking about this:

fb3n6SZ.png

Edward Kenway has revealed himself as Mafia, so vote his butt out!!

Vote Count:

1 - rrhuntington (Rue)

1 - Yang Xiao Long (Edward Kenway)

5 - Edward Kenway (Self Destruct, Mr Kittens, Ledgend1221, Ash, Bnus)

3 - Self Destruct (Church, Kakashi_Hatake, Arbiter747)

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 3

1 - rrhuntington (Rue)

1 - Yang Xiao Long (Edward Kenway)

6 - Edward Kenway (Self Destruct, Mr Kittens, Ledgend1221, Ash, Bnus, Vitamin PWN )

3 - Self Destruct (Church, Kakashi_Hatake, Arbiter747)

Edward kenway is our best bet so far so lets hope he is a mafian. :)

And remember all Pro town please contact me or Neutral if you wish to help.

The sooner you contact the sooner Pro town can assure victory.

I did say no screenshots.

However, I realize that what I said only makes sense in the context of PM screenshots. So I'm adding the rule to the front page, just to be clear, and any violations will result in instadeath.

No PM screenshots. Due to everyone having a role, any form of role proof other than Spec-Ops Commander confirmation would result in the Swords of Sanghelios curbstomping, and that would be unfair. Other screenshots are ok because they do not pose this problem.

Yeah, he is. So here's the scene.

---

Day 1

"You imbecile!" A punch from an Elite "Major" to an Elite "Zealot" filled the room with a resounding thud. It brought his shield down, and brought forth some blood. The Zealot stood and roared, only to receive a kick to the face that knocked him over. The Major then slammed his foot on the Zealot's chest, cracking the armor plate. "I would kill you right now for this, but you can be killed by the Swords of Sanghelios, as you so foolishly brought that fate upon yourself!"

The Zealot stared up at the furious Major, all trace of his bravado and bloodlust gone. "I was trying to stop them from discovering us! I thought--I thought it would help!"

The Major could only roar in frustration at this, but dared not strike again, lest he actually kill the Zealot and thus spare him the ironic punishment. "They were far from killing you, Warrior, until you revealed yourself! The only danger we were in is of your own creation!" When the Zealot's shield regenerated, the Major took the chance to stomp on his face. The shield reduced the impact enough that it wouldn't kill him, though a tooth flew out. The Major thought to himself that it should have been two. "I leave you to your sad fate, you worthless scum!" And with that, the Major, in truth the disguised Storm Zealot, left the Zealot, who was in truth the Warrior, lying on the ground.

An hour later, the Warrior, still in his disguise, hung suspended by energy shackles on both wrists. Before him was a crowd. Every one of them was glaring at him, none more so than the other members of the Covenant Remnant. And at this point, he glared back. Elite Warriors were well known for their power. But there was another thing they were known for: their boundless rage. After all I have done for our cause...every Arbiter-serving fool I've killed in my life, this is my final reward?! No. I will not be killed by these heretics. And for their betrayal...even my teammates...they are heretics!

"Edwa 'Kenwee, you have been found most likely to be a spy of the Covenant under Jul 'Mdama. To determine the veracity of this suspicion, you must be subjected to a neural scan. While the process may be conducted on either a living or dead subject...if the subject is living, it will kill them. Without our IFF scanners, and the fact that clearly the servants of that madman are now disguised to look like we do...this is the only way. As you all know," the Spec-Ops Commander said, turning to face the crowd, "our guesswork will be over once five are found guilty."

The Elite Councilor raised his hand then. "Will the scan reveal his memories? If so, we could use that to know who the others are."

"Unfortunately," the Spec-Ops Commander replied, "it cannot view them in detail. It works using technology from the Forerunners, which we do not fully understand. It can only tell us which side he serves." Just as he tried to lower the scanner onto 'Kenwee's head, however, the prisoner broke free and slammed his elbow into the Commander's face. "ARGH!"

Rushing forward, 'Kenwee charged straight for the Major. "I'LL TEAR YOU APART, BETRAYER! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME TO--" He looked down, seeing the point of an Energy Sword protruding from his chest. And then he saw no more.

"Scan him," the Major said to the Spec-Ops Commander. Critical to ensuring that the Arbiter's forces were willing to risk killing their own was ensuring the functionality of the neural scan system, and so he had not ordered the Ranger to sabotage it. With his knowledge that memories of the victim would not be viewed in detail, the Major was only further reassured that this was the correct course. Even if the memories were shown, after all, he could simply have fled the scene with his forces and had them change their disguises. It was quite fortunate for him that such a move would not be necessary.

After dragging the corpse back to the scanner, the Spec-Ops Commander activated the machine. The result came up as expected. "One of the infiltrators has been found!"

---

Edward Kenway, Elite Warrior, Lynched.

Night-active roles, you have 48 hours.

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Like 2