Mafia 11.0 - Covenant Edition

Axilus Prime

Church - 4.5 (Ledgend1221, Caboose da Serf, Pbrabbit, Self Destruct, Mr Kittens and Gibberish, Vitamin pwn, Ash)

Crescent Sniper - 3.5 (Church, Edward Kenway, Arbiter747, rrhuntington, Yang )

Mr Kittens and Gibberish - 0

Yang Xiao Long - 0 :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace

As much as I want this to end, aren't you even remotely curious as to what The One will do? Its like ordering Halo 5: Guardians but waiting for someone else to tell you the campaign... Wouldn't you want to play it rather than having someone else tell you it?

For the record...Church is telling the truth.

Also look at this... LOOK AT THIS... Church is telling the truth from the host of the game who is strictly forbidden from choosing sides...

As much as I want this to end, aren't you even remotely curious as to what The One will do? Its like ordering Halo 5: Guardians but waiting for someone else to tell you the campaign... Wouldn't you want to play it rather than having someone else tell you it?

Also look at this... LOOK AT THIS... Church is telling the truth from the host of the game who is strictly forbidden from choosing sides...

It's easier to kill all the Mafians, and learn The One's powers simultaneously.

And what truth is Church telling?

^

Better to be safe than sorry. :)

Better trust and regret and doubt and regret.

If the host is saying that a Mafia is right about something (when he isn't supposed to help), how is that safe? The One's symbol is something that resembles an Artificial Intelligence insignia. What if the ??? means that it's unstable?

I know I'm pulling on straws with that but what if it does?

Because we want to get this over with. The One's power is also apparent (or part of it). Apparently he cannot be executed, or maybe he has a limited number of execution escapes. I bet there's more than that.

Anyway if we kill the last Mafian then the game will end, and Protown will win. In addition we'll also know what The One's power is: Axilus will tell us. There's no need to drag this on for another Round. You'll still scramble to kill the remaining Protowns after Crescent is dead, and I won't take a chance of us slipping up.

11196337_849683331734971_655381487088662

• Like 3

^

You are helping the mafians after they killed you? :D #logic

Church - 4.5 (Ledgend1221, Caboose da Serf, Pbrabbit, Self Destruct, Mr Kittens and Gibberish, Vitamin pwn, Ash)

Crescent Sniper - 4 (Church, Edward Kenway, Arbiter747, rrhuntington, Yang, Bnus )

Better trust and regret and doubt and regret.

If the host is saying that a Mafia is right about something (when he isn't supposed to help), how is that safe? The One's symbol is something that resembles an Artificial Intelligence insignia. What if the ??? means that it's unstable?

I know I'm pulling on straws with that but what if it does?

Artificial intelligence? That's completely absurd. You all know what the One is now.

Well, there's an interesting turn. I was not expecting you guys to actually cooperate. Have a scene then!

---

Day 8

The Elite Ultra approached the room in which the Forerunner weapon was stored. Until the Covenant infiltrators were dead, he could not return home. And while he had greater power than his foes, he was still outnumbered, and he would need an edge to be sure he could win. And so he entered the unlock code. He entered the room. What lay on the table in front of him appeared to be a gauntlet, but the information they had received from their human allies told them it was much more dangerous than it appeared. When he placed his hand inside the gauntlet, which was clearly too large, having been designed for a Forerunner, it shifted its parts and contracted. In a second, it now fit him perfectly. The circle in the center of the palm glowed a bright green. "There," he said to himself. "Now I'm ready."

"Ready for what, might I ask?"

The Ultra turned around when he heard the deep, echoing voice behind him. "You...you're the nineteenth one on this ship! You're the Forerunner who directed the planet's defenses to fire on both sides!"

"This weapon belongs to Forerunners, and Forerunners alone. Your underdeveloped, mentally inferior races are unworthy of it." The One began to walk forward, slowly but threateningly.

"And what if I told you that my faction works with the humans? You Forerunners have a preference for them, don't you?" The Ultra stood his ground, holding the weapon at the ready.

"Most of our number do, yes. But the wiser of us, such as the Didact, recognize that no other can ever take our place. We are stewards of the galaxy. And we will not have you endangering that which is under our care. Relinquish the weapon." The One continued to walk. The Ultra's only response was a glare, and so when he was within a foot of the Ultra, standing head and shoulders above him, he seized the gauntlet and reached for the release button. When the Ultra attempted to withdraw the arm, he punched him in the face, sending him flying across the room. "You cannot resist me, Sangheili. You should realize that by now. If your intelligence outweighs your pride, you will take the only chance at life you have."

The Ultra got to his feet. His shield was halfway down. "The only chance at life I have is this weapon. What stewards of the galaxy are you if you don't even watch over it?!"

"We most certainly do, and your assumptions only further demonstrate that you are not worthy to wield our power." The One charged, intending to land a killing blow this time. "And so you will perish!"

The Ultra made a fist, preparing to punch with the gauntlet. But when he did that, the circle in his palm emitted a bright glow. Making a fist clearly activated some sort of charging sequence. Realizing how the weapon probably worked, he instead opened his palm in front of the One's face. The energy was unleashed in a staggering blast that sent the One flying out of the room. The One did not crash before the Ultra's eyes, however. Rather, he rolled back before getting too close to the opposite wall and stopped in a crouching position. "If you observed the galaxy," the Ultra said, "then you know we would use this weapon only to protect its people! We would use it only against the mad remnants of the Covenant, use it only in defense! We would never wreak mindless destruction with it!"

"I care not how highly you think of yourselves, Sangheili. Only Forerunners can be trusted. Your honor is nothing!" He charged again, and when the Ultra fired another blast, he avoided it. The next blast he blocked with his forearms, and finally he was within range for a killing blow again. His punch, however, ran into the gauntlet, and the armor on his fist cracked upon impact. "Grraaah!"

The Ultra jumped back, making a fist again. Making a fist charges it. Opening the hand fires a blast. This weapon was said to be incredibly dangerous, but all it does is knock him back. Unless...unless it has no limit to how much it can be charged. It's harder than his armor, so... He kept his hand in a fist, and when the One charged again, he hurled a punch at his face. "YOU die!" But his forearm was pushed away by his foe's, and a punch flew at his stomach. He did move, but it grazed him, and the force of that alone sent him flying again. His back slammed into the wall at the end of the room, and his hand was forced to release. The blast, charged more than the first three he had fired, hit the corner of the room next to the door. An explosion larger than the blast of a Wraith resulted, leaving a huge hole in the corner's place, and blowing holes in the floor, ceiling, and the hallway's furthest wall. Incredible...but what good does it do me now?! There was no time to charge another blast like that, and the One was jumping towards him.

To the great surprise of both combatants, a green explosion went off on the One's back, sending him flying over the Ultra and crashing into the wall. When he came down, clearly still shocked, the Ultra rolled away and made another fist. He attempted a punch at the One's back, but the Forerunner was too fast and turned with a kick. The impact sent the Ultra flying past his unlikely rescuer: the Covenant Hunter. The Hunter looked down at the Ultra, but strangely did not attack. Instead, he charged another fuel rod and fired it at the One's feet.

"GROAAH!" The One stumbled, but then ripped the table the gauntlet had once rested on from the floor and threw it at the Hunter with one hand. The Hunter's shield protected it, but it had created a distraction. Now the One could charge--"WHAT?!"

The Ultra opened his hand, sending a blast as big as the last one directly at the charging Forerunner. Even with both his forearms being used to block, the One was sent crashing through the wall at the end of the room. Quickly, the Ultra formed another fist and got up. "Why are you helping me?"

"You should know, 'Gibar...Hunters can't talk." The Honor Guard Ultra, thigh healed by his suit's biofoam injectors, held his Energy Sword at the ready. "Now, we want you dead, but we realize we can't win. We could have, if he, one of our gods, had helped us. But it seems even a god can fall. Even a god...can commit heresy. And so we want him dead. We will help you. With that, you will kill him. And after that...I suppose we'll die with honor."

"As twisted as your logic is, 'Xiaol, I will accept your help. This weapon needs time to charge if it's to deliver a strong enough blast to kill him. I will need you both to hold him off." The Ultra continued charging his weapon, keeping his eyes on the One, who was now getting up. "I think I've injured him enough that you stand a chance."

"Even if we don't, our honor demands that we try. Besides," the Honor Guard Ultra said, taking on a bloodthirsty grin and tapping the hole in his thigh armor with his left hand, "I owe him!" He charged at the same time as the One, feinted a stab at his foe's chest, and took a stab at his thigh instead.

The One was not fooled. He backstepped, avoiding the stab, then jumped and kicked the Honor Guard Ultra in the shoulder. The kick took off his glowing shoulder pauldron and gave off a loud crack. "And the mongrels unite." He leapt over the Honor Guard Ultra's head, preparing to kill him with an elbow to the spine when he landed.

The Honor Guard Ultra did not allow this, instead jumping to the same height and striking with his sword. The blade instead made contact with the One's forearm, causing it to spark and disperse energy on the both of them. Damage was inflicted on the Honor Guard Ultra's shield and the One's armor alike, though with the blade unfocused by the sword block, there was hardly much of it. They both bounced away from the impact. The difference was that the Honor Guard Ultra landed perfectly fine. The One landed right in the Hunter's shield swing, slammed right in the back. He crashed down and rolled on the floor. The Hunter charged again and brought his shield down.

"ENOUGH!" The One brought his palms together, one on each side of the Hunter's shield, and caught it. Then he turned his whole body, keeping the pressure on, enough to unbalance the Hunter and drag him to the floor. "Perhaps I am far enough above you to be considered a god...but THIS is what I think of your church!" He slammed his elbow on the Hunter's face, shattering the helmet entirely.

The Honor Guard Ultra, true to his name, guarded his friend by tackling the One before he could strike the worms directly and finish the Hunter off. He raised his arm to stab, but stopped short at a yell of "Xiaol, get clear!" Immediately he got off of the One, while also pulling him up.

The Ultra fired the blast straight at the One's chest. The green beam went straight through him, and the wall behind him, and the wall behind that. And so on. A deafening bang signaled that the last wall had been breached. When the blast stopped, the air started flowing swiftly out of the room. "Hrrrrgh!" Hanging on with the magnets in his suit's feet and the strength augmentations it gave him, he kept his eyes on the One. The Honor Guard Ultra, hanging on in the same manner, held on to the Hunter long enough to allow him to plant his feet and get a magnetic lock as well. And then all eyes were on the powerful Forerunner who had vexed both sides.

The One, still standing there with a gaping hole in his chest where his heart once was, seemed entirely unaffected by the escaping air's pull. No words came from his mouth, only a low, constant growl. He staggered backward after a few seconds, hanging on to the edge of the hole in the wall. But then he spoke. "You don't know what the Forerunners are capable of...what I have done to my body. This...is not...over." Defeated, yet still living, he released the wall and flew out of the ship just before the emergency airlock shields closed to seal the hole in the ship's outermost wall. He hurtled through space for a few seconds before being caught by his planet's gravity and pulled in. Re-entry lit his whole body ablaze, and the impact of landing rattled him from head to toe. Yet after all that, he stood, groaning, and limped toward a structure in the distance. The One was not dead.

---

Lynch Failed

Well, there's an interesting turn. I was not expecting you guys to actually cooperate. Have a scene then!

---

Day 8

---

Lynch Failed

"Cooperate". More like a schism.

Seriously, people. Let's get the game over with. Kill Church because it's painfully apparent that The One cannot be killed.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 2