Mafia 11.0 - Covenant Edition

Axilus Prime

We had a good chance. The actual reason for my surrender is that some of our allies expressed their disinterest in seeing the rest of the game through. That, combined with the fact that everyone was begging for us to end it, made me want to just end it. Although, I wish I could have seen the potential outcome.

^

Btw Church.... :)

You said when the game ended, you would post your "findings" in the thread, so post them.

And, truthfully, was there a mole in the Pro town pm?

FOR GOD SAKE CABOOSE! THERE WAS NO MOLE IN THE PRO-TOWN PM!!!!!!

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

Your surrender made no difference. The votes were against you.

Anyway, the One's sole power was that he was immortal. If he had played, this could be used to great effect, causing confusion and possibly even panic. That could be used to aid either side, or his own purposes. Especially if he LIED about his role power. That would definitely cause a panic if the lie was believable and threatening at the same time.

Now, because he didn't play, he only caused confusion for a brief moment near the end. But it did make for some fun scenes, and allowed me to bring the whole story full circle with the Forerunner gauntlet and all that.