Mafia 11.0 - Covenant Edition

Axilus Prime

^

Im merely filling Pro town with the hope to continue fighting and never give up. :)

On that note, everyone who has not contacted me, contact me with your role and the role writing your received in your role pm for example here is mine.

You have a bit of an interesting role, Caboose, one that requires intelligence and a bit of luck to use. Let's hope you can pull it off.

The Mafia have a role called the Elite Ranger, who can disable the powers of any role, but only twice, You can counteract this power, but only twice.

Thing is, you can only do it when you guess who was disabled. When a role is disabled by the Ranger, you will be notified, but you will not be told who. In addition, if you guess wrong, it still counts as a use of your power

Why contact me? So I can pass info onto the detective and organise Pro town together and expand the Pro town pm.

^

Im merely filling Pro town with the hope to continue fighting and never give up. :)

On that note, everyone who has not contacted me, contact me with your role and the role writing your received in your role pm for example here is mine.

You have a bit of an interesting role, Caboose, one that requires intelligence and a bit of luck to use. Let's hope you can pull it off.

The Mafia have a role called the Elite Ranger, who can disable the powers of any role, but only twice, You can counteract this power, but only twice.

Thing is, you can only do it when you guess who was disabled. When a role is disabled by the Ranger, you will be notified, but you will not be told who. In addition, if you guess wrong, it still counts as a use of your power

Why contact me? So I can pass info onto the detective and organise Pro town together and expand the Pro town pm.

Why should we trust you?

This is an open message to all mafians.

You have lost, thanks to Pro towns brave efforts and trust in me I have discovered who everyone is.

I know the identy's of the three surviving mafians and two neutrals who elude us.

The game is lost, Pro town has won, so enjoy what little time you have left as time is short.

Long live the glory and honour of Pro town! :salute:

I was in school. And sword practice.

---

Night 3

The Engineer floated to the area of the ship she had prepared when this madness had first began. The Covenant Remnant were hard to predict, and so for the moment, her plan was to play it safe. Like any Engineer, she could generate energy shields around anyone she wished to protect...except herself. And that was why she had specially prepared this area of the ship, this refuge from the Covenant. When she was not out finding others to protect, she would stay here, and be safe herself.

Despite all her preparations, the Engineer still couldn't help but feel surprise and fear when the sound of a metal-plated boot came from around the corner. The sound was thunderous, the weight behind it clearly immense. A strange multitude of low, warbling growls came next, and she could see a green glow coming around that same corner only a second later. Knowing what was coming, she began to move sideways and upward.

The second the Hunter came around the corner and saw the Engineer, he fired off a fuel rod. The explosive projectile narrowly missed the Engineer, slamming into the wall behind her and leaving a burn mark against the near-impenetrable wall of the ship. Filled with an unrelenting desire to avenge his brother's death at the swords of the Swords of Sanghelios, the Hunter fired more shots in rapid succession at the Engineer.

The Engineer responded by continuing to fly and using the distance between them for time to dodge. The blasts at most grazed her, prompting sprays of blood, but no serious wounds were created. The Hunter would have to get closer to hit her...and that was exactly what she wanted. With a movement of her tentacle she taunted her foe, daring him to come closer. And in a rage, he did. Thunderously the Hunter charged forward, shaking the room with both his footsteps and the roars from every worm in his body. That was when the Engineer dug a tentacle into a crevice in the wall, wrapped it around a piece of metal, and pulled on it.

When all this had began, the Engineer had, true to her name, prepared a series of traps to bring down any Covenant attacker that came her way while she was in this place. Bombs wired to a single makeshift lever were under the floor right where the Hunter stood. Each was more than powerful enough to blast through the ship's inner hull, which was already far stronger than the armor of any Hunter. The pulling of the lever triggered the detonation mechanisms in each one simultaneously...and the resulting explosion did not exist at all. What?!

The Hunter continued to charge at the Engineer, who rose up just in time to avoid a powerful swing of its shield. If Hunters could grin, this one certainly would be. The Ranger had done an excellent job finding and sabotaging the Engineer's protective traps. And regardless of the Engineer dodging his melee, there was no chance of her dodging what followed. He aimed his Assault Cannon upward...

A purple flash came in place of a green one, shooting into the Hunter's back and prompting a pained roar. "Perfect!" The Jackal Sniper took aim again, but the Hunter had already turned around, and the next shot struck it in the chest armor. He was forced to run when a fuel rod flew straight at him, but cackled when it hit the wall that had once been behind him.

Seizing her chance, the Engineer flew over the Hunter and zigzagged away, all the while with fuel rods flying past her from behind. Her bombs had clearly been sabotaged, but thanks to the Jackal Sniper, she was saved.

"SQUEEEEEEEEERRRRKKH!"

"Did you think you would survive this night, Engineer? Did you think any of you would survive? I wonder how one with the intelligence to assemble such traps lacks the intelligence to see that her cause is doomed." The Storm Zealot withdrew his sword from the Engineer, who exploded in a violent release of floating gases and purple blood. After a few minutes of searching, he found the Hunter again. "Where is the Sniper?!" The only response was the infuriated Hunter pounding the wall. "...He got away. Wonderful." After a pause, he added, "It's time we left. The heretics will find us if we stay here."

---

Rue, Engineer, Executed.

Church, Hunter, lost a life.

Suspect List:

Ledgend1221

rrhuntington

Ash

Yang Xiao Long

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Like 1

bad... bad... bad... I really hate games where RNG makes it too easy for you guys.

The clique sucks.

Pretty much means our last mafian will be discovered in like three to four rounds. And I always somehow find myself being investigated very early in the game.

"I AM MAFIAN BUT I ASSURE YOU I DID NOT KILL HIM!"

• Like 2

Ruff this fight was over before it began. :)

It was pretty simple, Pro town pms me the info about their role's from Axilus. ( and I received everyone's )

So after that it was pretty easy to figure out who everyone was.

Your overconfidence is what makes you weak.

• Like 1