Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Say you read my point in first place, you would have saved us both a lot of time. No one has forced anyone at all, no idea what you are on about, and to be honest I don't really care. If you are desperate to continue this convo, there's always a PM system.

Say you actually read my point, this argument wouldn't even be happening! Also to you, no one is being forced. But if we don't follow your voting plan, we're Mafia... THAT'S WHAT I MEAN BY BEING FORCED!!!!!

Don't give me the crap of 'I haven't said anything like that' because it HAS been said! In this same thread! It's the reason that you got someone killed who was a civilian. YOU (and I do mean you) wanted everyone to vote for that person (I can't exactly remember who you were :/), some people didn't trust you so you just started to accuse people of being Mafia.

Obviously people don't want to have evidence on them so they all decided to follow you because if they appeared on the next list, you'd use the 'You didn't follow the voting plan so you're Mafia!' excuse. TELL ME THAT ISN'T FORCING PEOPLE!

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

Keep it clean people.

Apart from the most recent post by Yang, everything's been clean.

Say you actually read my point, this argument wouldn't even be happening! Also to you, no one is being forced. But if we don't follow your voting plan, we're Mafia... THAT'S WHAT I MEAN BY BEING FORCED!!!!!

Don't give me the crap of 'I haven't said anything like that' because it HAS been said! In this same thread! It's the reason that you got someone killed who was a civilian. YOU (and I do mean you) wanted everyone to vote for that person (I can't exactly remember who you were :/), some people didn't trust you so you just started to accuse people of being Mafia.

Obviously people don't want to have evidence on them so they all decided to follow you because if they appeared on the next list, you'd use the 'You didn't follow the voting plan so you're Mafia!' excuse. TELL ME THAT ISN'T FORCING PEOPLE!

Oh yeah, and that hasn't happened in every other game? Confirmed pro-towns always get their way, that's how it's always worked. Don't get heated and use language like that, you're not scaring anyone, 'k? I also brought up the idea of using a PM thread for this, I'm sure no one else cares.

Apart from the most recent post by Yang, everything's been clean.

Oh yeah, and that hasn't happened in every other game? Confirmed pro-towns always get their way, that's how it's always worked. Don't get heated and use language like that, you're not scaring anyone, 'k? I also brought up the idea of using a PM thread for this, I'm sure no one else cares.

Who said I'm trying to scare anyone?!

You're the one that's making this worse Spartan! Don't put all the blame on me since you're the one that's making it worse with comments like that.

Also you're not even confirmed pro-town! You're dead!

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

Who said I'm trying to scare anyone?!

You're the one that's making this worse Spartan! Don't put all the blame on me since you're the one that's making it worse with comments like that.

Also you're not even confirmed pro-town! You're dead!

What blame? Think about it, there's no blame until you create it.

I'll say this again, if you're desperate to continue this convo, send me a PM.

What blame? Think about it, there's no blame until you create it.

I'll say this again, if you're desperate to continue this convo, send me a PM.

Oh my god Spartan! Are you actually paying attention to what you're even saying?!

'What blame?' You said it was all fine until I posted my last comment. How is that not blaming someone for it getting heated? You are the one that's making it heated by being so stupid, completely forgetting what you're saying then questioning me about what I'm saying.

Are you actually trying to annoy me? If so then just stop! Really, it's pathetic... Come down from your cloud of ignorance and actually look at everything that you've been saying throughout these pages!

Oh my god Spartan! Are you actually paying attention to what you're even saying?!

'What blame?' You said it was all fine until I posted my last comment. How is that not blaming someone for it getting heated? You are the one that's making it heated by being so stupid, completely forgetting what you're saying then questioning me about what I'm saying.

Are you actually trying to annoy me? If so then just stop! Really, it's pathetic... Come down from your cloud of ignorance and actually look at everything that you've been saying throughout these pages!

You and Monty will cut it out. If you don't then you're both banned from this game.

Now I'll get to a Vote count here in a sec.

Vote Count:

1.5 - Axilus Prime (Caboose The Ace, Kakashi_Hatake)

0 - Kakashi_Hatake

1 - Church (Latios (Pbrabbit) )

0 - Helix Amell

Looks like it may go to RNG if no one else votes.

• Like 1

I didn't create that blame to start with. You said something unnecessary, I pointed it out. Fair enough. Trust me, I know I'm not stupid.

You're hypocritical. I've told you to take it to a PM twice, and you're been ignorant and continued the conversation here. On top of that, you are getting heated by using offensive language, which I have not used.

You and Monty will cut it out. If you don't then you're both banned from this game.

Cut what out?

Cut what out?

This pointless argument you're having with Yang. If one of you replies to the other again, and I see it's "heated" then that person is banned from this game.

Vote Count:

4 - Axilus Prime (Caboose The Ace, Kakashi_Hatake, rrhuntington, Yang Xiao Long, Tony Stark)

1 - Kakashi_Hatake (Axilus Prime, Wally West)

2 - Church (Latios (Pbrabbit), Arbiter747)

0 - Helix Amell

• Like 1

If you kill all of the mafians, then the zombies will win. Fin.

After speaking with the detective, I have come to the conclusion that several among you are zombies. Kakashi is, I believe, one of them. I vote him.

The Lynch will be posted in a few hours. The votes will be locked a little bit before that.

If you kill all of the mafians, then the zombies will win. Fin.

Here's the dealio with the Zombies-Mafia-Protown thing:

1: Mafia dies. Protown, and Zombies must kill the other to win.

2: Protown dies. Mafia, and Zombies must kill the other to win.

3: Zombies die: Mafia, and Protown must kill the other to win.

Currently, all 3 Factions are still alive. Only 1 can win. Long ways to go.