But I am tha host?

So? Are you implying that just because you're host that means you know what's best 100% of the time? I'm trying to help you out. You don't have to listen to me if you don't want to, but I really think your game will suffer if you don't take our advice.

Oh, and you can have 15.0 since I took 12.0's spot.

Detective 1x - Can investigate 1 person every round, and has two lives.

(once he/she loses a life, they can not be attempted to kill for 2 rounds)

Get rid of the extra life, and anti-death thing.

Medic 1x: Can protect any citizen once every round.

Nothing wrong with this.

The Oracle 1x: All knowing, and all mighty! Has the ability to stop a lynching twice

(Can not use their power at start of the game(Duh...).

So does the Lynch not happen or what? Canceled? Word it better.

Citizens 14x

Add a description for these even though they have no power.

Henchmen x3: Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Add a description saying they have no power. All of Mafia decides who to kill, not just the Henchmen.

Juggernaut x1: has 3 lives.

Nothing wrong with this.

Don x1: Can cast 4 secret votes throughout the game, and has 1 extra life.

Lower the secret vote count to 2. Get rid of the extra life, and instead make it where the Juggernaut needs to lose a life before the Don can die.

The Grimm Reaper: Can kill or bring back one person once every 3 rounds.

The Reaper represents death, not life. Also, I think the death/revive count should be kept at 2.

Police: Can put or take out anybody from the suspect list 4 times throughout the game.

Keep it at 2.

Psychic: Is like the Detective, but can only use their power once every 4 rounds and can share their findings with Pro-Town, or Mafia.

Seems alright here.

• Like 2

The point of posting a game in the discussion topic is to get advice on game balance, Kittens. I can assure you that Mafia 11.0 would not be the even fight it is now if I hadn't taken the advice given to me by these people. (Seriously, as of this round it's 2 players alive in each faction. Whoever wins is gonna win by one person.) So you should heed what they say.

• Like 2

What mafia games in the future are still open? Since SD took 12.0, 15.0 is now open, but is Kittens moving to 15.0 or keeping 14.0? I'd like to host one eventually, so just getting feelers out there.

Im going to stick to 14, you can have 15, other wise you have to wait a longer while.

Detective 1x - Can investigate 1 person every round, and has two lives.

(once he/she loses a life, they can not be attempted to kill for 2 rounds)

Get rid of the extra life, and anti-death thing.

I guess I will get rid of the extra life, don't know what I was thinking...I think I was tired when I typed it up.

Medic 1x: Can protect any citizen once every round.

Nothing wrong with this.

Ks...

The Oracle 1x: All knowing, and all mighty! Has the ability to stop a lynching twice

(Can not use their power at start of the game(Duh...).

So does the Lynch not happen or what? Canceled? Word it better.

Wait what!?! That must have been an error, I will edit that.

Citizens 14x

Add a description for these even though they have no power.

I guess I will do that.

Henchmen x3: Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Add a description saying they have no power. All of Mafia decides who to kill, not just the Henchmen.

Im just implying on what they can do. they do have no power...I will edit the other descriptions so it makes more sense. Because again I was tired when I typed everything up. I'm just one of those lazy guys that puts things that must be done to a further time.

Juggernaut x1: has 3 lives.

Nothing wrong with this.

Ks

Don x1: Can cast 4 secret votes throughout the game, and has 1 extra life.

Lower the secret vote count to 2. Get rid of the extra life, and instead make it where the Juggernaut needs to lose a life before the Don can die.

I think I will change his/her power into something else, because I realised this has already been done.

The Grimm Reaper: Can kill or bring back one person once every 3 rounds.

The Reaper represents death, not life. Also, I think the death/revive count should be kept at 2.

There is no death/revive count at all, he is a replacement for the sniper, but instead of killing somebody, he can also bring somebody back.

Police: Can put or take out anybody from the suspect list 4 times throughout the game.

Keep it at 2.

Ill tone it down to three.

Psychic: Is like the Detective, but can only use their power once every 4 rounds and can share their findings with Pro-Town, or Mafia.

Seems alright here.

Ks

Also I will take 18.0!

Everyone hosting needs to come out and say it. I'm going to update the list tomorrow.

And please keep the number of confirmed games you're hosting at 1. After your game is over then you should worry about your next game. It's already crowded as it is, so don't hog the spots.

This goes for everyone, not just you Kittens.

Ok then...I am still doing Mafia 14 though.

Kittens if I'm hosting 16.0 that means 15.0 is already taken, by someone. :)

It was taken, by Selfie. But then he went to 12 all of a sudden, see below...

someone else might as well move their game into 12.0's slot Spartan hasn't really shown interest in Mafia lately and I'm starting to be less active forum wise

Re-edited my Mafia 15.0 post.

I'll take that 12.0 spot btw. 15.0 is up for grabs now.

VvMaPVK.png

Self Destruct is your host this evening!

Mafia 12.0: The *Void of complicated crap* edition of Mafia. So in a nutshell there's absolutely NO Neutral, or fringe Faction aside from Pro-Town, and Anti-Town. Yayee.

How To Play:

Basics:

The goal of Mafia is this:

1. Pro-Town must kill all of Anti-Town.
  2. Anti-Town must kill all of Pro-Town.

This must be done while you attempt to keep your identity a secret. The game does not have a time limit, but goes by a Round structure: Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, etc.

Once one of the Factions has killed the other Faction they win the game (or when it's almost certain that the other Faction is pretty much backed into a corner).

Game Structure/Rounds:

• Intro:

​ Before the game is started any Special Role will receive their respective Role PMs. A Civilian, however, will NOT receive a PM. From the start Protown Roles get individual PMs, and Mafia will receive a Group PM with all the Mafians in it.

After the PMs are sent the game will begin with the 48 hour wait...

• The Game Begins:

48 hour wait: - Downtime to activate role powers for the following Round, or discuss things in the PMs, or thread. The Mafians must choose one of their own to do the "Execution", and that person appears on the Suspect List. All the Special Roles must reply to their PMs to activate their powers.

• Round 1 (or #)

1: Execution - The first part of a Round where the Execution/Protection/Investigation takes place.

2: The Suspect List - Where 3 randomly chosen players, and the 1 Mafian who did the Execution reside. Everyone will be allowed to vote for 1 of the 4 people on the Suspect List.

3: The Lynch - The person with the most votes will be killed: they will die, have their role publicly revealed, and become a Ghost. If there is a tie between 2-4 people then it will revert back to a Voting list with just those people, and the voters will have to choose who to die again. If it's still a tie then RNG will choose who shall die.

• End of Round 1 (or #)

48 hour wait until the next Round, and the cycle starts over again from #1 above.

Factions:

(15x) Pro-Town

(Wins by killing all the Mafians)

13x Civilians:

• No powers other than the power to vote.

1x Detective:

• Investigates 1 person per Round. No one is safe from Investigation.

1x Medic:

• Can protect 1 person from Execution at the start of a Round. The protected person's role is revealed ONLY if the Mafians wanted to kill them that Round.

(5x) Anti-Town (Mafia)

(Wins by killing all the Protowns)

3x Goons:

• Technical counterpart to Civilians, and as such have no powers other than the power to vote.

1x Juggernaut:

• Has 2 Lives

1x Spy

• Registers as a Civilian when Investigated by the Detective.
  • Is NOT included with the other Mafian's group PM.

(??x) You-Snooze-You-Lose-Town

(Allegiance varies)

(Ghosts cannot win the game on their own)

Ghosts:

• Dead players from any Faction. They can still help their factions like normal
  • Ghost cannot use their Role powers
  • Ghost's votes are permanently cut in half (.5)

General Rules [READ]:

Mafian (the person who did the Execution in a Round, or botched it), and 3 RNG players show up per Lynch.

You may vote for a fellow Factioner to keep your identity hidden.

- You may PM other players in your attempts to figure out other roles, and further your own plans.

You may print screen, or screenshot copy the text featured at the very beginning of your Faction PM to show to others as proof. Do so at your own risk.

You may add whoever you want to your Role PM.

You may post fake, or edited proof images, videos, or other content.

You may screenshot anything, and use it as proof if you wish.

You may accuse other players of roles within the thread, lie, or call out another role.

You may post completely irrelevant comments in the thread, and PMs.

You may reveal, or fake your role.

Conduct:

- Be respectful of other players.

- Please don't flame.

You may not use information within this game to help you in things out of the game, e.g. "I'll tell you my role if you give me a 48 hour gold trial."

- Keep the negative emotional investment in the game at a minimum to prevent players from becoming angry, or mad at each other. If you're heated go walk it off.

Do not request me for a role.

You may not under any circumstances use staff or mod powers, whether they are yours or someone else's, to aid your team.

Player List:

20 or more if player attendance becomes larger in the next few games.

Role Status:

lI7E0B4.png

Oh by the way Selfie, what did you make the Role Status list with?

Hosting:

11.0: Covenant Edition

• Axilus Prime
  • Frankenzer

12.0: Classic

• Self Destruct

13.0: Mafia Station

• Ledgend1221
  • Caboose the Ace

• Mr Kittens and Gibberish

15.0:

• Church

• Pbrabbit
  • Caboose The Ace
  • Yang Xiao Long

Hosts of 16.0: do you really think you need 3 hosts? Pbrabbit is not the most active guy around (no offense), and Caboose is already co-hosting 13.0. Yang can be afk sometimes, but he's been generally active recently (of course this could change for all of you).

I just don't think that any of the near-future games could warrant the use of 3 hosts unless the number of participants increases dramatically (OR if the complexity of the games increases). What are all 3 of you going to do? Divide the work? Do the work for another host if they're afk? Have one of you deal with PMs?

If you really want to do this then fine, go ahead. I'm just giving some advice from one host to another. I've had to deal with afk hosts before (Yang was semi-afk in 8.0, and Bnus was completely absent in 10.0).

To be honest I don't want to co host 13.0 anyone. :)

I'm not needed for it and would rather play it.

On the other hand for 16.0 I'm still interesting in it and the most regularly active of the two overall, I can make sure the scenes get out on time among other things.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

post-15182-0-01804000-1431391305.png

(Speech, which I will type later.)

Previous Mafia games

Mafia I - 'New New New Phoenix': JL

Mafia 1.0: JL

Mafia 2.0: JL

Mafia 3.0: Sikslik7

Mafia Returns: Axilus Prime

Mafia 5.0: Dexter Grif

Mafia 6.0: Yang Xiao Long

Mafia 7.0: Age Of Conflict: Bnus, TheSilverCenturion

The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0: Self Destruct, Yang Xiao Long

Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition: UNSC Spartan II, Ruby Rose

Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 - Self Destruct, Bnus

Mafia 11.0: Covenant Edition - Axilus Prime, Frankenzer

Mafia 12.0: Selfie

Mafia 13.0: (pending)

Rules:

1. You are not to bribe anyone into revealing their role!

2. You can pull "A Mereel"(Suicide), but doing so involves postponing the game for 24 hours.

3. You can't intentionally aid the enemy team. Be loyal to your own. If you do so, you will be Banned from Mafia 14.

4. Neutral roles can win. But only if they choose to go against the faction that has "won". Meaning if Pro-Town wins, they have a choice to either go with Pro-Town and end the game...or they can Convert into Mafia. Or vice-versa.

5. You may lie.

6. Your role shall be revealed after you have died.

7. There may be double lynching, but there has to be another vote.

8. You can reveal, or lie about your role.

9. Do not request a role, all roles will be determined through RNG.

10. You may PM anyone in the game, whether to co'op with each other, or to pass off info.

11. You can relinquish any evidence into the game.

12. You may NOT invite ANYONE into your role PM. You may make a another PM with the person.

13. Ghosts can vote, but they only count as half, aka .5

14. No join in progress.

Roles/Factions:

The Grimm Reaper (Host) - Can kill or bring back one person once every 3 rounds.

Pro-Town 17x

Detective 1x - Can investigate 1 person every round.

Medic 1x - Can protect any citizen once every round.

The Oracle 1x - Once killed, she/he can come back from the dead whenever she/he wishes.

The Incredible Hulk! x1 - HULK SMASH! Has 3 lives.

Citizens 12x - Can vote on who will be lynched during the day.

--------------------------

Mafia: x5

Henchmen x2 - Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Juggernaut x1 - has 3 lives, can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Mafian Medic x1 - Can save one of his/her team mates life, once. Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Don x1 - Can stop a lynch twice...only when he/she deems it important. Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

--------------------------

Neutral: 3x

Police 2x - Can put or take out anybody from the suspect list 2 times throughout the game.

Psychic 1x - Is like the Detective, but can only use their power once every 3 rounds and can share their findings with Pro-Town, or Mafia.

Ah, I see the concern with 16.0. And It is true, I am not the most active guy around here. Although, if I am running a Mafia Game, I'll make myself more active to do it. I know I haven't had the best active record, but I'm willing to do so. And as for 3 Mafia hosts, the co hosts and I will work out who does what and such. More to come.

As for Mafia 16.0 News...

The theme of the game will be STAR WARS!!!!

The Idea was Caboose's! More info to come soon!

Edit as of 12:07 pm 5-4-15

The Official title: 

Mafia XVI :

The Forum Awakens

• Like 3

Here's a pretty outlandish game. It's still under construction, and there's a possibility that the whole thing could be changed to something else, so feel free to give as much feedback as possible.

I'm still trying to look for loopholes, and problems.

tvHlM0p.png

Hi, I'm Self Destruct, and this is Jacka... I mean Mafia.  nuke.gif

Mafia: Shadow Realm: A totally unorthodox version of Mafia that includes a new form of round: The Shadow Realm. In addition 2 ancient roles that oversee the realms of Light & Shadow have now been awoken, and their power could decide the fate of the entire game!

How To Play:

Basics:

The goal of Mafia is this:

• Pro-Town must kill all of Anti-Town, and let Exodia destroy Malevolence
  • Anti-Town must kill all of Pro-Town, and have Exodia destroyed
  • Neutral-Town can work with whoever they please, but to win both Pro-Town, and Mafia must be destroyed, AND Malevolence needs to die as well

This must be done while you attempt to keep your identity a secret. The game does not have a time limit, but goes by a Round structure: Round 1: Light Realm, Round 2: Shadow Realm, Round 3: Light Realm, etc.

Light Realm (first):

1: Execution - The first part of a Round where...

• Execution (Mafia) - Mafia executes 1 player
  • Protection (Paramedic) - The Paramedic protects a player from Execution, or Assassination
  • Investigation (Private Eye) - The Private Eye investigates a player's role
  • Assassination (Hitman) - The Hitman kills 1 player

2: The Suspect List - Where 3 randomly chosen players, and the 1 Mafian who did the Execution reside. Everyone will be allowed to vote for 1 of the 4 people on the Suspect List.

• Bail (Infiltrator) - The Infiltrator busts someone out of the Suspect List
  • Appointment (Enforcer) - Forces someone to be on the Suspect List (this is determined before it's posted)
  • Secret Vote (The Master) - The Master can cast a secret vote

3: The Lynch - The person with the most votes will be killed: they will die, have their role publicly revealed, and become a Ghost. If there is a tie between 2-4 people then it will revert back to a Voting list with just those people, and the voters will have to choose who to die again. If it's still a tie then RNG will choose who shall die.

Shadow Realm (second):

1: Execution - The first part of a Round where...

• Execution (Mafia) - Mafia executes 1 player
  • Protection (Paramedic) - The Paramedic protects a player from Execution, or Assassination
  • Investigation (Private Eye) - The Private Eye investigates a player's role
  • Assassination (Hitman) - The Hitman kills 1 player

2: Wabbajack - Malevolence chooses 1 player to receive a gift from the Wabbajack, or RNG decides

• Protection (Paramedic) - The Paremedic can also protect someone against the Wabbajack's powers
  • Deflection (The Master) - The Master can deflect the Wabbajack onto a different Player

3: Toy Box- Where 3 randomly chosen players (dead or alive), and the 1 Mafian who did the Execution reside. Everyone will be allowed to vote for 1 of the 4 people inside the Toy Box to receive a gift from the Wabbajack (if no one votes RNG decides).

• Bail (Infiltrator) - The Infiltrator busts someone out of the Toy Box
  • Appointment (Enforcer) - Forces someone to be in the Toy Box (this is determined before it's posted)
  • Secret Vote (The Master) - The Master can cast a secret vote

4: Game Of Chance - The person with the most votes will receive a gift from the Wabbajack

• Deflection (The Master) - The Master can deflect the Wabbajack onto a different Player

Wabbajack:

The Wabbajack is a mystical staff that, when used, gives a player a random gift from a prize pool. The prizes vary from role to role, and can range from death, to having your votes doubled, to even gaining another life. You can offer 1 Pillar to escape from the Wabbajack 1 time.

There are 2 Tiers of prizes: Gifts, and Pillars. You have a 50/50 chance of getting 1 prize from either of these. If you happen to be a Special Role you have a chance of getting a prize specific to your role so long as you relinquish one of your Pillars. The actual prize is given via PM, and a cover-prize is posted in the thread from the All Roles section, but it's a gift that has no effect on you whatsoever. These cover prizes are this color.

If you're a Civilian, or Thug you're not able to trade Pillars for gifts.

The prizes are as follows:

Gifts (All Roles):

1. 1UP: Gain 1 life
  2. 2UP: Gain 2 lives
  3. -1: Lose a life. If you're already dead you are forced to re-roll
  4. x_X: Die regardless of how many lives you have. If you're already dead you are forced to re-roll
  5. :u: Die regardless of how many lives you have, but keep your voting power and/or any extra votes you may have. If you're already dead you are forced to re-roll
  6. [1]: Gain 1 extra vote that lasts 1 time
  7. [2]: Gain 2 extra votes that each last 1 time
  8. [-]: Have your votes reduced to .5
  9. [0]: Have your votes reduced to 0
  10. [+]: Permanently have your votes doubled
  11. [+][+][+]: Give all players (except you) 1 extra vote that lasts 1 time each
  12. [..]: The last player you voted for in a Lynch receives 1 free vote. If there are none then RNG chooses a random player
  13. [Y]: Steal a vote from one player of your choosing
  14. [#]: The next Game Of Chance, RNG chooses who receives a gift instead of everyone voting
  15. >;}: You are forced to re-roll, and get another gift from the Wabbajack again
  16. >:C: Have your role revealed to everyone. If your role is already revealed you are forced to re-roll
  17. >:0: Have your role revealed to a random player via PM. If your role is already revealed you are forced to re-roll
  18. NO: Prevent the next Execution from happening
  19. HUH?: Become the permanent target of the Hitman. If the Hitman is dead you are forced to re-roll
  20. O: RNG decides from a 50/50 chance to kill you, or let you live. If you're dead you can be revived so long as you get heads. Nothing happens if you get tails
  21. CRAP: One of your teammates is killed by RNG, but this isn't revealed in the thread
  22. ?: The Wabbajack gives you a riddle and/or random sentence. It may, or may not have anything to do with the game

Gifts (Role-Specific. Must relinquish 1 Pillar that's white to do this):

Private Eye:

1. @: Get 1 free Investigation of 1 player of your choosing (this does not use your original power)

Paramedic:

1. +: Can protect 1 player from the Wabbajack. That player receives a cover gift from the All Roles section.

Hitman:

1. X: Can kill an additional player whenever your role power recharges

Infiltrator:

1. ~: Gain 1 extra bail

Enforcer:

1. >: Gain 1 extra appointment

Dreadnaut:

1. OP: Gain 1 extra life

The Master:

1. ☂: Gain 1 extra Wabbajack deflection

Pillars (All Roles):

1. <^>: Gain 1 Life-Pillar. This Pillar can be used to give 1 Life to a player of your choosing, but the Pillar in your possession is destroyed
  2. <A>: Gain 1 Alpha-Pillar. This Pillar cannot be used to give life, and is permanently in your possession: even if you die. This Pillar cannot be used to thwart the Wabbajack
  3. <B>: Gain 1 Beta-Pillar. This Pillar can be given to another player of your choosing, but they do not receive another life. If you die the Pillar is either given to the person who killed you, or is given to a random player by RNG (if you aren't killed directly by 1 person)
  4. <X>: Gain 1 X-Pillar. This allows you to remove 1 Pillar under someone elses control, and destroy it (If you do not know who has one RNG chooses). The X-Pillar is destroyed when you die, and cannot be taken from you
  5. <$>: All Beta-Pillars in everyone elses possession are taken from them, and given to you
  6. <W>: Gain 1 Wabba-Pillar. Anyone who has a Wabba-Pillar is flagged to receive a gift from the Wabbajack next instead of RNG choosing. This Pillar is destroyed when you get your gift. If someone kills you they get this Pillar, or it's destroyed if you aren't killed directly by 1 player
  7. <0>: All Pillars in your possession are destroyed
  8. <\>: All Pillars in your possession are given to a random player
  9. <✧>: 1 Pillar is given to Exodia (you don't get any). If you have 1 Pillar in your possession it is given to Exodia
  10. <★>: Steal 1 Alpha-Pillar from Exodia (all Pillars Exodia controls are converted to Alpha-Pillars)

Factions:

(13x) Pro-Town

(Wins by killing all the Mafians & Malevolence)

11x Civilians:

• No powers other than the power to vote.
  • If a Civilian becomes Malevolence they only get the powers of the original Malevolence

1x Private Eye:

• Can investigate 1 player's role per round
  • If Malevolence is investigated their votes are cut in half to .5
  • If the Private Eye becomes Malevolence their original role power (investigate someone every round) will still be available

1x Paramedic:

• Can protect 1 player from Execution once per round
  • If the Paramedic tries to protect Malevolence their votes are cut in half to .5
  • If the Paramedic becomes Malevolence their original role power (protect someone at the start of every round) will still be available

(3x) Neutral-Town

(Can win by killing all of Protown, and Mafia, and Malevolence, but Exodia doesn't need to be destroyed)

1x Hitman:

• Every 3 rounds the Hitman can kill a player from any faction
  • If the Hitman becomes Malevolence their original role power (kill 1 person every 3 rounds) will still be available

1x Infiltrator:

• Can bust a player out of the Suspect List a max of 2 times
  • The Infiltrator can bust someone out of the Game Of Chance during Shadow Realm
  • If the Infiltrator becomes Malevolence their original role power (bust someone out of a Lynch/Game Of Chance) will still be available, or replenished if they already used them all

1x Enforcer:

• Can force someone to be on the next Lynch, or Game Of Chance a max of 2 times
  • If the Enforcer becomes Malevolence their original role power (force someone to be on the next Lynch, or Game Of Chance) will still be available, or replenished if they already used them all

(4x) Anti-Town (Mafia)

(Wins by killing all the Protowns & Exodia)

2x Thugs:

• Technical counterpart to Civilians, and as such have no powers other than the power to vote.
  • If a Thug becomes Malevolence they only get the powers of the original Malevolence

1x Dreadnaut:

• Has 3 Lives.
  • If the Dreadnaut becomes Malevolence their original role power (3 lives) will still be available, and replenished

1x The Master:

• Can cast 1 normal vote, and 1 secret vote whenever they choose
  • An attempt on The Master's life results in the Dreadnaut losing a life instead, but this only happens 1 time
  • Can choose to deflect the Wabbajack, and have RNG fire it at a different player. However this can be done only 1 time
  • If The Master becomes Malevolence their original role powers (secret votes, and Dreadnaut protection, but only if the Dreadnaut hasn't lost a life protecting The Master yet) are still available

(2x) Light / Shadow Cosmic

(Allegiance varies)

1x Exodia:

• Exodia is the Host (Self Destruct), and not an in-game player: though Exodia can be killed
  • Exodia does not work with anyone
  • Exodia cannot win the game
  • Starts with 1 pillar. Gains 1 pillar for every Mafian life lost (if they're resurrected the pillar stays with Exodia), and from other means
  • After gaining all 5 pillars, Exodia can destroy Malevolence permanently, and vanquish the Shadow Realm. Afterwards, Exodia becomes invincible, and takes a back seat for the rest of the game
  • There's a chance the Wabbajack can give a player a pillar, or pillars. If anyone other than Exodia receives 5 pillars then Exodia is immediately destroyed, and the Light Realm ceases to exist

1x Malevolence:

• Cannot work with Pro-Town
  • Can win the game on their own
  • If a player other than the Original Malevolence becomes Malevolence then that player will be against Pro-Town, and can win the game on their own
  • Wabbajack is infective on Malevolence
  • Whoever kills Malevolence becomes Malevolence. Even if its not directly by 1 player Malevolence still latches onto a player chosen by RNG
  • Can use the Wabbajack on 1 player at the start of Shadow Realm. If left undecided RNG chooses
  • If Malevolence suffers permadeath at the hands of Exodia Shadow Realm ceases to exist

General Rules: [READ]:

Mafian (the person who did the Execution in a Round, or botched it), and 3 RNG players show up per Lynch, and in the Toy Box.

You may vote for a fellow Factioner to keep your identity hidden.

- You may PM other players in your attempts to figure out other roles, and further your own plans.

You may print screen, or screenshot copy the text featured at the very beginning of your Faction PM to show to others as proof. Do so at your own risk.

You may add whoever you want to your Role PM.

You may post fake, or edited proof images, videos, or other content.

You may screenshot anything, and use it as proof if you wish.

You may accuse other players of roles within the thread, lie, or call out another role.

You may post completely irrelevant comments in the thread, and PMs.

You may reveal, or fake your role.

Conduct:

- Be respectful of other players.

Please don't flame.

You may not use information within this game to help you in things out of the game, e.g. "I'll tell you my role if you give me a 48 hour gold trial."

- Keep the negative emotional investment in the game at a minimum to prevent players from becoming angry, or mad at each other. If you're heated go walk it off.

Do not request me for a role.

You may not under any circumstances use staff or mod powers, whether they are yours or someone else's, to aid your team.

Player List:

22+

Role Status:

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 1

can i design some logos? If so, send me some info

Can you slightly trim my pic so the height is smaller, and add a dark Grey background, with rising Black Fog?

mafia14.jpg

Since I am finished with the Concept of my game...can I post the sign up thread and have a mod lock it until its time to play it?