Mafia: Classic II - Revengeance [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

You do realise that says you got about 8 PMS on the same day....

All of those PMs except for the top two, are all the Roll PMs I started for Mafia 14...all dating back to July 28th. The RWBY PM was started in september, and the RP I joined September 1'st.

EDIT:

The dates and times you see in the PM box itself was when that was last replied to.

Drizzy's not on the list therefore you didn't change your vote.

Also, you people realize that null and RNG are not the same option here? Null means no one dies, something I have never agreed to. RNG, or "???" means that someone on the suspect list WILL die, and it will be an entirely random person, with a 0% chance for no one to die.

• Like 2

Still kill Drizzy tho. The role of host in this particular game of Mafia includes following through with in-game vendettas, and RSR WWE called out Drizzy for a smackdown that will happen. Or my name isn't Revenge Vendor Self Destruct.

I'm sold. Dizzy gets my vote from here on.

/sarcasm

(Good argument, though.)

I will do the unpopular thing and vote Blue....he has literally somehow converted the entire town to voting RNG because it is "more fair". I take issue with this, as it's a very easy ploy for a mafian to pull to avert suspicion from him/herself without casting doubt on someone else, who is then proved innocent. They can simply say "I guess RNG wasn't favorable" when the mafian on the list isn't killed. The benefit of voting someone up is because it is a clear-cut way of narrowing the list down, and gives an insight as to how the rest of the players will vote. So, I'm going with Blue, and I encourage others to switch back!

• Like 1

I will do the unpopular thing and vote Blue....he has literally somehow converted the entire town to voting RNG because it is "more fair". I take issue with this, as it's a very easy ploy for a mafian to pull to avert suspicion from him/herself without casting doubt on someone else, who is then proved innocent. They can simply say "I guess RNG wasn't favorable" when the mafian on the list isn't killed. The benefit of voting someone up is because it is a clear-cut way of narrowing the list down, and gives an insight as to how the rest of the players will vote. So, I'm going with Blue, and I encourage others to switch back!

Or maybe your trying to prevent RNG to save your "friend".....

Round List:

ROUND 1:

PART 1: Execution / Suspect List:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/42106-mafia-classic-ii-revengeance/page-3

PART 2: Lynch: below

ROUND 2:

ROUND 1

Lynch:

Blue13, Civilian, burned by irony.

jdswZ5Y.png

You have 48 hours or less until Round 2.

Role Status:

bLw0h8o.png

Edited by Elf Destruct