^

Why not? :)

Mafia is at its best I think when Neutral gets heavily involved.

It adds more depth to the game and an extra layer of strategy.

Its been too long since we've had a straightforward game void of the chance that Neutral brings to the table. Sometimes its good to go back to the basics and not be too complicated.

Honestly I never liked Neutral. They eat up too much, and balancing things with them there is tough. Not to mention that they could all work with Mafia and spell certain doom for Protown.

And it's 15.0. I want to do something special for that game. Nostalgic, like the old games.

I highly doubt a game like Mafia needs 3 hosts. There's only need for a max of 2.

Oh, and if you're going to Host then you better commit, and not be afk all the time.

Hosting for future games:

11.0: Covenant Edition

• Axilus Prime
  • Frankenzer

12.0: Assassins Creed Edition?

• UNSC Spartan II
  • Kid Flash

13.0: Mafia Station

• Ledgend1221
  • Caboose the Ace

• Mr Kittens and Gibberish

15.0: Classic

• Self Destruct

• Pbrabbit
  • Caboose The Ace
  • Yang Xiao Long

• 3 weeks later...

TQ3BxDa.png

Rules:

1. You are not to bribe anyone into revealing their role.

2. You are not allowed to commit suicide.

3. You can't intentionally aid the enemy team. Be loyal to your own.

4. Neutral roles don't have win or lose conditions. They can aid either side, or do something else entirely. They do as they like, and it's up to them what their goal is.

5. You may lie.

6. Your role will be revealed after you have died.

7. No double-lynching. There will be a second phase of voting, then we will resort to RNG if necessary.

8. You can reveal, or lie about your role.

9. Do not request a role, all roles will be determined through RNG.

10. You may PM anyone in the game to receive useful information and co-operate with them.

11. You can insert any evidence into the thread.

12. Due to the fact that everyone has a role, you may NOT invite ANYONE into your role PM.

13. Ghosts cannot use their role powers, but they can vote. Their votes are counted as half a vote.

Roles:

Arbiter's forces(10x):

Spec-Ops Commander - Can learn the identity of any player once per round.

Engineer - Can protect any player once per round. The protected player is revealed if they are targeted. If the player is targeted by more than one person, however (for example, Jackal Sniper and Jul 'Mdama's forces) they die anyway.

Oracle - When killed, the identity of the one who killed them is revealed.

Elite Zealot - Can kill any player once per round, but this power can be used only twice.

Maintenance Grunt - Can reverse the Ranger's sabotage...if they guess who was sabotaged correctly. This power can be used only twice, whether successful or not.

Elite Honor Guard - When a player is voted to be lynched, the Honor Guard may take their place and die instead.

Spec-Ops Elite - Can fully restore the power of any player who has a limited number of uses for their power, but only once.

Elite Ultra - Has two lives.

Elite Councilor - Councilor's vote always counts as two votes, but the second vote is hidden from the public.

Stealth Elite - Can reset vote count for all suspects to zero at any time before vote lock, but only once.

Neutral(4x):

Jackal Sniper - Can shoot anyone once every 3 rounds. So Round 3, Round 6, Round 9, and so on.

Honor Guard Councilor - Can appoint anyone to be on the suspect list, but can use this power only twice.

Honor Guard Ultra - Can release anyone from the suspect list BEFORE vote lock, but can use this power only twice.

The One - ???

Jul 'Mdama's forces(5x):

Storm Zealot - When he dies, his killer will also die. If he was lynched, he may choose ONE person who voted for him to die. In addition, he may cast a secret vote at any lynch an unlimited number of times.

Storm Grunt - Can cast a secret vote, but can use this power only twice.

Elite Warrior - Can kill two people at once, but can use this power only once.

Hunter - Has three lives. The loss of one life reveals his identity.

Elite Ranger - Can disable the role powers of any player for one round. This power may be used only twice. The player who has been disabled will have neither their name nor role publicly revealed. All that will be said is that someone was disabled.

Sign-Up List:

Role Status:

KlyfFQy.png?1

---

Hail Destruct. He made those. With that, I pronounce Mafia 11.0's setup complete.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

mafia14.jpg

(Speech, which I will type later.)

Previous Mafia games

Mafia I - 'New New New Phoenix': JL

Mafia 1.0: JL

Mafia 2.0: JL

Mafia 3.0: Sikslik7

Mafia Returns: Axilus Prime

Mafia 5.0: Dexter Grif

Mafia 6.0: Yang Xiao Long

Mafia 7.0: Age Of Conflict: Bnus, TheSilverCenturion

The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0: Self Destruct, Yang Xiao Long

Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition: UNSC Spartan II, Ruby Rose

Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 - Self Destruct, Bnus

Mafia 11.0: Covenant Edition - Axilus Prime, Frankenzer

Mafia 12.0: UNSC Spartan II, Kid Flash

Mafia 13.0: Ledgend1221, Caboose the Ace

Rules:

1. You are not to bribe anyone into revealing their role.

2. You can pull "A Mereel"(Suicide), but doing so involves postponing the game for 24 hours.

3. You can't intentionally aid the enemy team. Be loyal to your own. If you do so, you are automatically disqualified from the game.

4. Neutral roles can’t win, but they can help out either side.

5. You may lie.

6. Your role will be revealed after you have died.

7. There may be double lynching, but there has to be a vote.

8. You can reveal, or lie about your role.

9. Do not request a role, all roles will be determined through RNG.

10. You may PM anyone in the game to receive useful information and co-operate with them.

11. You can insert any evidence into the thread.

12. You may NOT invite ANYONE into your role PM.

13. Ghosts can vote, but they only count as half aka .5

14. No join in progress.

Roles/Factions:

Pro-Town 17x

Detective 1x - Can investigate 1 person every round, and has two lives.

(once he/she loses a life, they can not be attempted to kill for 2 rounds)

Medic 1x: Can protect any citizen once every round.

The Oracle 1x: All knowing, and all mighty! Has the ability to stop a lynching twice

(Can not use their power at start of the game(Duh...).

Citizens 14x

---------------------------

Mafia x5

Henchmen x3: Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Juggernaut x1: has 3 lives.

Don x1: Can cast 4 secret votes throughout the game, and has 1 extra life.

--------------------------

Neutral 3x

The Grimm Reaper: Can kill or bring back one person once every 3 rounds.

Police: Can put or take out anybody from the suspect list 4 times throughout the game.

Psychic: Is like the Detective, but can only use their power once every 4 rounds and can share their findings with Pro-Town, or Mafia.

I tweeked the Mafia a bit...

• Like 1

Okay a few things need to be addressed. ^

No suicides.

No double lynching.

Those are the two things that should be kept in.

25 players.... pushing it but I think this could work if we get enough ( do be prepared that 14.0 might not get enough players )

I do think you have made the Detective op but after seeing what the mafians have....

Maybe take away the lives thing from the Detective and give them to a Pro town ( a pro town juggernaut ) as not being able to be killed for two round is just op.... along with having two lives.

The physic seems a little underpowered.....

:)

Edited by Caboose The Ace

Re-edited my Mafia 15.0 post.

I'll take that 12.0 spot btw. 15.0 is up for grabs now.

VvMaPVK.png

Self Destruct is your host this evening!

Mafia 12.0: The *Void of complicated crap* edition of Mafia. So in a nutshell there's absolutely NO Neutral, or fringe Faction aside from Pro-Town, and Anti-Town. Yayee.

How To Play:

Basics:

The goal of Mafia is this:

1. Pro-Town must kill all of Anti-Town.
  2. Anti-Town must kill all of Pro-Town.

This must be done while you attempt to keep your identity a secret. The game does not have a time limit, but goes by a Round structure: Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, etc.

Once one of the Factions has killed the other Faction they win the game (or when it's almost certain that the other Faction is pretty much backed into a corner).

Game Structure/Rounds:

• Intro:

​ Before the game is started any Special Role will receive their respective Role PMs. A Civilian, however, will NOT receive a PM. From the start Protown Roles get individual PMs, and Mafia will receive a Group PM with all the Mafians in it.

After the PMs are sent the game will begin with the 48 hour wait...

• The Game Begins:

48 hour wait: - Downtime to activate role powers for the following Round, or discuss things in the PMs, or thread. The Mafians must choose one of their own to do the "Execution", and that person appears on the Suspect List. All the Special Roles must reply to their PMs to activate their powers.

• Round 1 (or #)

1: Execution - The first part of a Round where the Execution/Protection/Investigation takes place.

2: The Suspect List - Where 3 randomly chosen players, and the 1 Mafian who did the Execution reside. Everyone will be allowed to vote for 1 of the 4 people on the Suspect List.

3: The Lynch - The person with the most votes will be killed: they will die, have their role publicly revealed, and become a Ghost. If there is a tie between 2-4 people then it will revert back to a Voting list with just those people, and the voters will have to choose who to die again. If it's still a tie then RNG will choose who shall die.

• End of Round 1 (or #)

48 hour wait until the next Round, and the cycle starts over again from #1 above.

Factions:

(15x) Pro-Town

(Wins by killing all the Mafians)

13x Civilians:

• No powers other than the power to vote.

1x Detective:

• Investigates 1 person per Round. No one is safe from Investigation.

1x Medic:

• Can protect 1 person from Execution at the start of a Round. The protected person's role is revealed ONLY if the Mafians wanted to kill them that Round.

(5x) Anti-Town (Mafia)

(Wins by killing all the Protowns)

3x Goons:

• Technical counterpart to Civilians, and as such have no powers other than the power to vote.

1x Juggernaut:

• Has 2 Lives

1x Spy

• Registers as a Civilian when Investigated by the Detective.
  • Is NOT included with the other Mafian's group PM.
  • The Spy is immune to Execution, but the Lynch that originally followed will proceed as if the Execution occurred.

(??x) You-Snooze-You-Lose-Town

(Allegiance varies)

(Ghosts cannot win the game on their own)

Ghosts:

• Dead players from any Faction. They can still help their factions like normal
  • Ghost cannot use their Role powers
  • Ghost's votes are permanently cut in half (.5)

General Rules [READ]:

Mafian (the person who did the Execution in a Round, or botched it), and 3 RNG players show up per Lynch.

You may vote for a fellow Factioner to keep your identity hidden.

- You may PM other players in your attempts to figure out other roles, and further your own plans.

You may print screen, or screenshot copy the text featured at the very beginning of your Faction PM to show to others as proof. Do so at your own risk.

You may add whoever you want to your Role PM.

You may post fake, or edited proof images, videos, or other content.

You may screenshot anything, and use it as proof if you wish.

You may accuse other players of roles within the thread, lie, or call out another role.

You may post completely irrelevant comments in the thread, and PMs.

You may reveal, or fake your role.

Conduct:

- Be respectful of other players.

- Please don't flame.

You may not use information within this game to help you in things out of the game, e.g. "I'll tell you my role if you give me a 48 hour gold trial."

- Keep the negative emotional investment in the game at a minimum to prevent players from becoming angry, or mad at each other. If you're heated go walk it off.

Do not request me for a role.

You may not under any circumstances use staff or mod powers, whether they are yours or someone else's, to aid your team.

Player List:

20 or more if player attendance becomes larger in the next few games.

Role Status:

ZdKh8cR.png

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 1

Okay a few things need to be addressed. ^

No suicides.

No double lynching.

25 players.... pushing it but I think this could work if we get enough ( do be prepared that 14.0 might not get enough players )

I do think you have made the Detective op but after seeing what the mafians have....

Maybe take away the lives thing from the Detective and give them to a Pro town ( a pro town juggernaut ) as not being able to be killed for two round is just op.... along with having two lives.

The physic seems a little underpowered.....

Suicides are available for a reason...raisins.

Double Lynching...there must be a vote to do so. So there might be no double lynching at all during the game. But it is a possibility.

If there are not 25 players, then I will adjust the game.

The psychic is not op...1 he or she can tell anybody, whether it be mafia or pro their findings. 2 there is already a detective, which means if the player he trusts with his info tells everybody that somebody is important, the psychic can find out who it is, and can tell everybody, or contact mafia. If they choose to do so.

Besides that, does anybody think I should get rid of the white background in the logo? Or slim it down?