Truth or Dare?

Melody

I dare you to... Erm... Proclaim your love for Reaper's squishy side in a status update :P

What has been the best moment of nursing school?

When our instructor let us practice CPR and breathing Technics, we used these 'life like' dolls to practice with and as we were trying to 'revive' him, his head fell off and we all started laughing even the instructor who had a pretty funny laugh. lol.

If you could temporarily, or permanently, change your eye colour to anything you want, what would it be?

Lovely violet colour, or Sky blue. ^_^

I'll take a Dare, from Ash. ^_^

When our instructor let us practice CPR and breathing Technics, we used these 'life like' dolls to practice with and as we were trying to 'revive' him, his head fell off and we all started laughing even the instructor who had a pretty funny laugh. lol.

Lovely violet colour, or Sky blue. ^_^

I'll take a Dare, from Ash. ^_^

I dare you to write a thread about how much you love music. ^_^

Well, if anyone wants to play, i say Dare (but im not changing my profile picture or screen name because it took too long to get it this way!)   :)

Also, it looks like this game is changing and it shouldnt. If you come up with a Truth or Dare thing for someone, you have to put if you are open to a Truth or Dare for someone to give to you. You cant just hide out and make others do things! :P

I dare you to write a short "bumblebee" fanfic, and send it to Yang.

I'll do a dare ^_^

I dare you to go into Forge discussion, and create a new topic about how much Forge sucks, and how superior the Mario Kart track editing tool is.  And because you don't much about why things suck, use very girlie blonde type talk.  Like a valley cheerleader. :diablo:

Dare please, make it good. (I don't know anime so no anime dares)

Mr Yoshi...for the next 24 hours, all your posts, shouts, status updates and Shoutbox shouts, must be performed in a rainbow color scheme.  No cheating by refusing to participate in site threads, shoutbox or any other normal activity.  You must conduct business as usual but with said rainbow restrictions in place!

And with that. ..I'll take a DARE!

Mr Yoshi...for the next 24 hours, all your posts, shouts, status updates and Shoutbox shouts, must be performed in a rainbow color scheme.  No cheating by refusing to participate in site threads, shoutbox or any other normal activity.  You must conduct business as usual but with said rainbow restrictions in place!

And with that. ..I'll take a DARE!

I dare you to talk in Binary, until my dare is completed. All threads, shouts, posts etc must be in binary.