Truth or Dare?

Melody

why did u decide to join the communications staff?

Cooliest(back when he was News Group) told me about the position.

I joined because I love the site and wanted to contribute somehow. I don't really care about being "staff"(the only cool thing is we get a nifty little skype chat)

Okay Bnus, but I can't say for the others.

Dare me! Yang, you know we are still friends right? Go easy.. o.o

Yeah we're still friends Bubbles, that's why this dare has extra friendship inside of it  ^_^

I dare you to change your signature at the bottom to say "I like some members but love the amazing member, the amazing member is Yang!"

Since I'm trying to keep the picture dares down I'll also dare you to make the status update 'Down with TD, down with the Director!'

Also fooled you! Change it to this: http://www.hdiphonewallpaper.com/uploads/image/Funny/fat%20people%20funny.jpg

Since I'm such a nice person Bubbles, I just want to see you set it as your profile picture when we're both in the shoutbox. Once I see it then you'll have to keep that picture there for two hours but you have to be super active! No going off the forums for two hours ¬_¬

Dogs.....I can stay with one as long as it keeps its distance

You serious? I know it may sound hypocritical coming from Blake, but I love dogs. If a dog runs at you to attack you, hit it on the head. As long as it's not completely insane and bloodthirsty, it will back down and probably whimper.

I'll take a truth.

You serious? I know it may sound hypocritical coming from Blake, but I love dogs. If a dog runs at you to attack you, hit it on the head. As long as it's not completely insane and bloodthirsty, it will back down and probably whimper.

I'll take a truth.

I'm serious. It all came from when I was attacked by a dog around 3 years old. The fear stuck with me since. And yeah...Id probably run instead...

I'm serious. It all came from when I was attacked by a dog around 3 years old. The fear stuck with me since. And yeah...Id probably run instead...

He/She will most likely out-run you. You can easily move to the side, he/she will struggle to do that when running at you. Just take a side-step and BAM, give him/her a hit to the head. Not too hard though, don't want to seriously injure him/her.

If a dog is running at you, the chances are it just wants to play.

He/She will most likely out-run you. You can easily move to the side, he/she will struggle to do that when running at you. Just take a side-step and BAM, give him/her a hit to the head. Not too hard though, don't want to seriously injure him/her.

If a dog is running at you, the chances are it just wants to play.

Oh trust me, I've tried but when it happens my courage and willpower fail me

Yeah we're still friends Bubbles, that's why this dare has extra friendship inside of it   ^_^

I dare you to change your signature at the bottom to say "I like some members but love the amazing member, the amazing member is Yang!"

Since I'm trying to keep the picture dares down I'll also dare you to make the status update 'Down with TD, down with the Director!'

Also fooled you! Change it to this: http://www.hdiphonewallpaper.com/uploads/image/Funny/fat%20people%20funny.jpg

Since I'm such a nice person Bubbles, I just want to see you set it as your profile picture when we're both in the shoutbox. Once I see it then you'll have to keep that picture there for two hours but you have to be super active! No going off the forums for two hours ¬_¬

No.

Truth.

No clue how many times you've been asked this already but I'll give you the same truth as Bubbles'

Originally I came and visited the forum as a Guest since May of 2013. It was a nice place where I could get help on Halo related things by looking through the topics I was looking for. The reason I joined is because I wanted to be involved in the community, normally I'm a shy person as this was my second 'all English' forum I joined besides Bungie's old site for Halo stuff. I joined to try to be helpful in anyway I could as well, and try to open up to people, come out of my shell, as a incredibly shy person to join a big forum was difficult. But as I slowly got to meet all of the members and Staff and talked every once in a while things got better, I'm more social and not scared to type something with broken English in fear of getting laughed at. I guess you can say I joined originally as a learning experience. Honestly originally I was never planing to stay either. So many members gave me such warm welcomes when I joined, and the lively community, shoutbox always something interesting to chat about. Despite having a bumpy start, and barely understanding English at the time I'm glad I stayed, this place is kinda a 'home away from home where you are always welcome!' So I kept coming back, and eventually I became the Bubbles you know today! ^_^ I really mean it guys, YOU make the forums a fun and welcoming place. I love it here. ♥ 

Edit: Yang, one more day. Also I'm not going to do picture dares because of our truce, It may be a bit broken.. but I got some glue! lol..

Edited by Melody