Truth or Dare?

Melody

Dare. (one that doesn't require profile changes would be nice.)

I'll take a dare

I dare you to write about how much you love the anime "School Days" < 4 paragraphs long. (Offbeat section.)

Ehhhh....no...

I'll take a truth

What is your favorite superhero?

Dare. (one that doesn't require profile changes would be nice.)

I dare you to write about how much you love the anime "School Days" < 4 paragraphs long. (Offbeat section.)

What is your favorite superhero?

I dare you to write a very short story of your perfect date/evening. You can place it anywhere, but it will let everyone get to know you! :) 

I will pick a dare too, but i only have 30 mins till i have to log off till tomorrow, so must be quick. 

I dare you to write a very short story of your perfect date/evening. You can place it anywhere, but it will let everyone get to know you! :)

I will pick a dare too, but i only have 30 mins till i have to log off till tomorrow, so must be quick. 

I'm a romantic kinda person, I love when a guy complements me and takes me out to like a restaurant or a movie. The way I would imagine a perfect date would be 2 bottles of champagne, a cute guy to be hold me, and a lovely meal by a nice and warm fireplace, just the two of us enjoying the lovely night sky as we drink some of the champagne and cuddle with each other. ^_^ Couldn't ask for anything better than that. ^_^ a cute guy to sweep me off my feet. :blush:

Truth or Dare?

I'll take a dare, please. ^_^

Erm... I haven't seen School Days so I have no clue what it's about...

Okay, I dare you to announce in a status update that you will do anything for a Klondike Bar. ^_^

It's like a really bad anime. lol. >.<