Truth or Dare?

Melody

Okay I have an idea for a forum game that would be pretty fun! Truth or Dare? Rules: It has to be appropriate, and it can't be anything to extreme. ALSO, must follow by forum rules and guidelines.  :) 

How to play: Simply tell the person above you truth or dare? They have to pick either one, that person OR another person will give that person the truth or dare to do. For example: Username1 "Truth or Dare?" Username2 "Truth." Username1 "Have you ever kissed a dog?" Username2 "Yes, I have when I was a child." also you might also provide details if it is a Truth. Like how? When? or even Where?

Also: Anyone who does not wish to participate in the game shouldn't be 'added in' without their consent to avoid problems. Let's make this a simple fun game.

• Like 7

I remember when I was 16 I was on a date with an old boyfriend at the movies and I had gum in my mouth I completely forgot about and kissed him. I was so embarrassed I tried avoiding him for the rest of the week lol. Poor guy. :/

Truth or Dare?