Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach to come to Xbox One?

Ranger Intel

What about if in Halo: Reach we see Master Chief's perspective of the Fall of Reach. Or just Blue Team's perspective.

We've already seen Noble Team. What about Grey Team, or Red Team, or Green Team, or Blue Team? 

That would then be a completely different game, it wouldn't be Halo: Reach the game. Not a bad idea, but this was about Halo: Reach and ODST making making a return, not another possible game.

Halo 3 ODST firefight is my favorite thing in Halo of all time.

I would love both games to make it over to X1, but sadly that doesn't seem likely for the time being :--( Mainly because that is going to split the playerbase even more then MCC plus Marketing that will be quite the fiasco.

• Like 1

Halo 3 ODST firefight is my favorite thing in Halo of all time.

I would love both games to make it over to X1, but sadly that doesn't seem likely for the time being :--( Mainly because that is going to split the playerbase even more then MCC plus Marketing that will be quite the fiasco.

Agreed, ODST Firefight was amazing.

You're right, it'll begin to seem unnecessary as well; having all previous Halo games brought back to a newer generation. 343 will definitely be accused of 'milking' the franchise by many people. Although it's still possible, it won't be happening any time soon.