Mafia 6.0

Akali

3 mafians voted for BeckoningZebra, and either 1 or none voted another person. We can probably assume that those who voted null are innocent.  MoM Destruct based his vote off of activity, so by changing it to Caboose, we can gather that he's innocent. 

I can say this about Destruct because I'm familiar with hsi play-style. 

Fishy Spider is too sporadic, like a fish spider - meaning that I can't determine anything. 

Excuse my null statement... I'll wait till' after the lynching. 

TheDirector only wants every moderator to die, even Bnus. 

Meh, don't care about Bnus. 

If BZ1 turns out to be mafia, then his death will point me to two other mafia members. If not, then I will know that the two I thought were mafia are actually pro-town.

I don't do anything without reason.

If you end up being Mafia... I'm going to flip the hell out.

^

^

I would like to point out that the only reason I voted Bz was because he was trying to make me look like a mafian, plus I don't want the votes tied because no more double lynching. :(

I am pro town I have showed two pics of my pms and evidence of Mafia in a different pm name that 6.0...

so what have you done for Pro town?! :)

edit

I would say no, just get to the hanging but do whatever you want.

Yeah make you look like a Mafian in ROUND 1. THE ROUND THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE THERE IS 0 EVIDENCE. We either A: Try to make sense of it, or B: Do nothing. The first option is better since someone ends up dying (or getting Jailbroken), and then we have something to work off of.

And I've told you numerous times there is no legitimate proof to prove that you're Pro-Town aside from the way people act, and of course slip-ups (like Ruby for example).

Now you may be wondering. "Self Destruct why are you so active all of a sudden? You were never this active in the previous games!" Yes that's true. As you may know, being MoM kinda restricts your free time a bit. Even now I have allot of things to do, but not being MoM anymore relieves some of the pressure. Not to mention my Internet just got renewed, and now I can have at it on the Interwebs, like I did back in Mafia Returns. c:

• Like 1

Well Bz said he never does anything without a plan.....

So he may be Mafia..... killing himself so other Mafians who did not vote for him look innocent...

Or he is.... a  Pro town trying to get a target painted on himself to look like the medic to keep the real Medic alive longer. :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1

I swear to god Caboose, I will vote you priority one next lynching just because your accusations are about as good as Church's moderating power.

What he said made the most sense out of any comment as of now.

And Caboose isn't accusing anyone of anything. He's speculating over BZ1's actual role. If he was accusing him Caboose would say "Zeebs you're Mafia".

Random irrational outbursts tend to make people believe you got something off in a "Ok this dude is Mafia or special role" kind of way.

At this point all that can be known is that if the mafia tries to kill me off, then we know for sure that TheSilverCenturion is mafia and can lynch him. :D

If TheSilverCenturion gets hit by the mafia, then it points to ME being mafia. o.O

That gives me the feeling that I had earlier. I had a thought that one of the moderators is Mafia. Guess we'll wait and see. Either that or Bnus. But Bnus is quiet this game. So I feel like he's just a civilian.

BeckoningZebra1 was sat in his cell drawing all over his cell with a rock. Suddenly he heard a noise, a noise that he knew too well. The sound of people walking towards him. He stood up and walked over to the cell bars with his rock. "You boys met Jeremy?" BZ1 asked them. They were confused, "Jeremy?" Said the guards. "Who is Jeremy?"

"My rock." Replied Zebra "and since you two are here then I guess my time is up but I'd like to ask you guys one thing." The guards was suspicious by what he was going to ask them "Go on..." There was silence for a few moments. "I want to keep my rock, put him in my little pocket. I don't want to go without my rock."

The guards agreed and took him out to the arena where people began to throw rotten tomatoes at BZ1 and the two guards. "Mafian scum!" Shouted the crowd. "Kill him! He must die in vein!" BZ1 simply let out a devilish grin waiting for the right moment to try and escape.

"All right Mafian, time to die." The guards walked around the Zebra with a coil of rope to tie his hands to the pole, another guard was waiting to drown him in oil. As soon as the guards turned around BZ1 knew it was his last chance to escape. He reached into his pocket and grabbed the rock. "No." He said to the guards. "It will be you who will meet the overlord Twam!"

BZ1 threw the rock at one of the guards causing him to go unconscious, BZ1 ran to the open door. He shouted back "See you all on the streets boys!" Suddenly a shadowed figure came from behind the exit to the coliseum. It was the Jailkeeper. The Jailkeeper armed with a wooden bat swung at BZ1. 

BZ1 was knocked unconscious. The Jailkeeper and the remaining guard dragged the Mafia's body back to the post and tied him to the pole "We have killed one of them as this act confirms he was Mafia." Said the Jailkeeper "But I doubt that was the last."

They covered BZ1 in oil and set him alight. The crowd cheered as the Mafia's body shot up in flames.

BeckoningZebra1 - Mafian - Burnt to the stake

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 6