Two New Xbox One Bundles Announced!

At Gamescom 2014 in Cologne, Germany today Microsoft announced two new bundles releasing for it's next generation console, the Xbox One!

If you were tuning in this morning to Microsoft's Press Event at Gamescom in Germany, you were able to get a world premiere look at some brand new reveals. One of the most exciting of these reveals was the announcement of two new bundles for the Xbox One, view-able on Xbox.com, this fall you can pick up a Sunset Overdrive bundle and a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare bundle. The Sunset Overdrive bundle includes a white Xbox One, controller, and a digital download code for the game with it's Day One DLC. The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare bundle contains a metallic Advanced Warfare themed console and controller, a copy of the Day Zero edition of the game, and any accompanying Day One add-on content for the game. The Advanced Warfare bundle also contains a massive 1TB hard-drive, equaling more then double the space of the original. The Sunset Overdrive bundle has not been announced to also contain this 1TB hard-drive as of yet. Both are available for pre-order right now, and the Sunset Overdrive bundle launches October 28th, the Advanced Warfare bundle November 3rd respectively. Both are available in limited quantities so pre-ordering early is essential.

post-26953-0-41973800-1407878776.jpg

Are you going to be picking up either bundle? Discuss below everyone, thanks for reading!

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 5

If I was rich boi, I'd buy both of them. Infact I would want 7 Custom XBONE's one for every day.

Its Monday! Better play on my Purple Xbox One

The AW Bundle looks really nice I might just pick it up.

• Like 2

I would love to get one of these bundles, and I'm particularly glad that Edward posted this! Until now I was planning on getting a regular Xbox One, it never even crossed my mind to look for special edition bundles. (Because I'm a ditz lol.)

So many thanks Edward!

I would love to get one of these bundles, and I'm particularly glad that Edward posted this! Until now I was planning on getting a regular Xbox One, it never even crossed my mind to look for special edition bundles. (Because I'm a ditz lol.)

So many thanks Edward!

Not a problem! But when purchasing the bundles, keep in mind the prices! The sunset overdrive bundle (white Xbox one) is $399.99, the CoD: AW bundle is $499.99 because of the extra hard drive space. I recommend paying the extra $100 for the CoD bundle as the extra hard drive space will help.

It's up for debate on the bundles. The console is cool, but the game's terrible. Or the console is terrible, but the games cool.

All these first world problems...

And can we stop calling it next gen? It's current gen, you can buy it in stores.

It's up for debate on the bundles. The console is cool, but the game's terrible. Or the console is terrible, but the games cool.

All these first world problems...

And can we stop calling it next gen? It's current gen, you can buy it in stores.

Ya can't here

The sunset overdrive one is just white.

I have to say the advanced warfare console looks sick!