Most Epic Halo 2 Cutscene?

The cutscenes in Halo 2 are about the only thing I like about it. That being said, they're still not the best in the series. I haven't bothered playing through Halo 2's entire campaign again (because I find it boring, and a chore), so I can't remember if there is a certain cutscene I find to be the best/my favourite.

That explains a lot about you.

• 2 months later...

Halo 2 revolutionized Xbox Live and made Halo multiplayer famous. Anybody who says otherwise is either in denial or didn't see Xbox Live grow from the beginning and throughout the game's tenure. Many people bought an Xbox and an Xbox Live subscription solely for Halo 2.

Listen,Halo 2 Is the Best game in the Franchise (My Opinion and most of the Halo Fans),I certainly respect your decision in opinion.The Game's Pros are:

Multiplayer(Halo 2's multiplayer made Halo on XBL Popular)

Campaign Cutscenes were great

Gameplay was awesome

The Story was COOOOOL

The Characters really had a halo feel.

Ms. Mystic,Please stop breaking other peoples opinions,1 against many is a loss.

Thanks!

One of the Halo 2 levels, when you play Arbiter (the snow level near the end) was painful. It wasn't that bad, but it was so hard. Halo 2 campaign was not bad, though. The coolest cutscene I thought was when Arbiter was getting branded with the Mark of Shame.

That would be Quarantine Zone. I turn off the snow when I play it, it's one of my favorite levels to trick.

• 3 weeks later...

The most epic cutscene in Halo 2 for me is the "Ladies Like Armor Plating" opening cutscene, where Master Chief gets a tank and is ordered to cross a bridge with it, following the Scarab.

The reason it's my favorite is because of SGT Johnson's rants, all 4 different versions of it. I loved how it was different on every difficulty, but still hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLl3TTor5JE

My favorite of the rants is the "Two Sticks and a Rock" one. xD

The most epic cutscene in Halo 2 for me is the "Ladies Like Armor Plating" opening cutscene, where Master Chief gets a tank and is ordered to cross a bridge with it, following the Scarab.

The reason it's my favorite is because of SGT Johnson's rants, all 4 different versions of it. I loved how it was different on every difficulty, but still hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLl3TTor5JE

My favorite of the rants is the "Two Sticks and a Rock" one. xD

That made me lmao how he said it every time I hope the new Halo trilogy still has humor

I love everyone of the Halo Games.

Yes each one is different, yes i've played and beat all of them on Legendary.

Each is a Halo game designed by Bungie, each one is a great game. Halo CE was the first on, by default one of the greatest. Halo 2 had great mulitplayer and had a very Epicness feel to it along side a great story. Halo3 was continuing the fight, and adding to that of the Master Chief's and Cortana's role. It was a great game, the Matchmaking, well it wasn't my favorite to be honest. Halo 3:ODST was a great game for pathfinders and people who like games where you have to fight, and find clues to your next objective. And it played a very important role by giving players a chance inside the boots of a Helljumper and his/her squad-mates. Halo:Reach, even with all it's inconsistencies to the novel Fall of Reach, it's a good game. The only thing about the Campaign that is memorable is survivng Lone Wolf Legendary for an Hour in total, even though I was scared that some lizard might get lucky, but thats beside the point. It's MM is good, to me at least. I love the fact that you can BUY armor, i'm at 90% completion right as I type this, and at Legend, close to Mythic. Now, Halo Wars, i've played it. It's got a great story to it, and it ties into the Halo Series and to Halo 4 very well. But i've not beat it yet.... ring around the disc screwed it up.

Okay, thats all for now

-Dale

Guest Gamer Team

The cutscenes in Halo 2 are about the only thing I like about it. That being said, they're still not the best in the series. I haven't bothered playing through Halo 2's entire campaign again (because I find it boring, and a chore), so I can't remember if there is a certain cutscene I find to be the best/my favourite.

Are you really insulting the birth of this site !! The birth of competeveness !!!!! The reason your even here!!! Halo 2 got best sci fi and music and it deserves second best campaign

Are you really insulting the birth of this site !! The birth of competeveness !!!!! The reason your even here!!! Halo 2 got best sci fi and music and it deserves second best campaign

No, I'm not insulting the birth of this website because this website was created as a fan/community website for 343 Industries and fans of Halo. It wasn't made just for Halo 2.

No, I'm not insulting the birth of competitiveness because that existed well before Halo 2 was released.

No, I'm not insulting the reason I'm here. I'm not here for Halo 2 and I never was. I joined this website and am still a part of it because I like being a part of this community and enjoy Halo.

Halo 2, in my opinion, is the worst in the franchise. It's riddled with bugs, glitches, and a general lack of polish. Those things really have an impact on my enjoyment with the game. There are also, in my opinion, a lot of science fiction games that have much better stories and music. Half - Life 1, 2, and its episodes, Mass Effect 1, 2, and even 3, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 3: ODST, etc. All of these games offer a better story/experience, music, and gameplay than Halo 2. Like I've said before, this is my opinion. You're free to disagree with it, but please don't try to claim I'm insulting anything or anyone.

Guest XxGamerTeamGuyXx

No, I'm not insulting the birth of this website because this website was created as a fan/community website for 343 Industries and fans of Halo. It wasn't made just for Halo 2.

No, I'm not insulting the birth of competitiveness because that existed well before Halo 2 was released.

No, I'm not insulting the reason I'm here. I'm not here for Halo 2 and I never was. I joined this website and am still a part of it because I like being a part of this community and enjoy Halo.

Halo 2, in my opinion, is the worst in the franchise. It's riddled with bugs, glitches, and a general lack of polish. Those things really have an impact on my enjoyment with the game. There are also, in my opinion, a lot of science fiction games that have much better stories and music. Half - Life 1, 2, and its episodes, Mass Effect 1, 2, and even 3, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 3: ODST, etc. All of these games offer a better story/experience, music, and gameplay than Halo 2. Like I've said before, this is my opinion. You're free to disagree with it, but please don't try to claim I'm insulting anything or anyone.

Halo 2 was one of the biggest community's ever!!

Halo 2 was one of the biggest community's ever!!

That doesn't make anything I said any less valid. I don't care whether or not it had one of the biggest communities ever, I still don't think it's anything more than good game. I never said it was a terrible game, just that it's not great one. All of my complaints are completely understandable and valid. While a lot of players may enjoy the button combinations and many other glitches in the game, those things made the game feel incomplete, made it feel very rushed for me. I still enjoy playing Halo 2, but it is my least favourite in the series. If you or anyone else feels the opposite then that's okay, but please don't try telling me I'm wrong or anything like that because you don't agree with me. It's all opinion.

• Like 1