End of a Chapter

Onsokumaru

It's been a good run Osi. You put forth a tremendous amount of effort in getting the community excited for events, both before and after your promotion to staff. I'm glad I was able to participate in your events and even co-host the 2014 Fresh Start event with you.

But you won't only be remembered as a Legend of Events staff, you'll be remembered as a very good friend.

Long live the legend of Onsokumaru!

:ninja:

Well Maru I do have to say that even though I have only been able to come to two or three events of yours, they were some of the best playdates I have been to on the forums. Your events were always the best due to the atmosphere, the people, the maps, the gametypes but best of all you made the events every time you saw GSD and you started squealing like a girl xD :rofl:

It is a terrible shame that you have to go Maru but I wish you good luck with whatever you have to do out in the world. You will be missed by pretty much every member who has spoken to you in the shoutbox or attended one of your legendary events.

I wish you good luck in the real world and hopefully you don't see GSD because people might think you're a loony xD ;)

Good bye our head ninja, event hoster, super stealthy NINJA with that shuriken of yours  :shuriken: and a really good friend to everyone on the forums but I ask you one thing. Return to us one day to give us an update on how you are and stuff and maybe do an event since they won't be the same without you buddy.

Goodbye Maru, you will be missed :wave:

Why do people like this sort of stuff ? A member is leaving... lets leave a like... *Throws logic out window*

Anyway... I never really got to know you really. You never really posted in the forums or anything like that. But from what I have heard you hosted some good community events so thanks for that.

May the Force be with you- Michael J Caboose. :)

Onsokumaru, where do I begin my friend? The laughs we shared as we sat in that ultimately failed PS4 lobby are still fresh in my memories. The cheers we shared for each other at both of our staff promotions and MoM ceremonies are still fresh in my memories. Those laughs, tears, and sleepless nights from your amazing play dates, are still fresh in my memories.

Goodbye my friend, and thank you, for getting me through these past six months.

You're events were awesome, you were awesome

and it's been a pleasure knowing you! Best of luck

in your future endeavors, wishing you the best in

everything you do!!!

Come back soon?

Stay awesome!

- Rue

Although you weren't as active in my favourite part of the forums (the shoutbox).

I will certainly miss you events bud. I will remember your girlish screams forever :D

Come back soon!

Why do people like this sort of stuff ? A member is leaving... lets leave a like... *Throws logic out window*

Anyway... I never really got to know you really. You never really posted in the forums or anything like that. But from what I have heard you hosted some good community events so thanks for that.

May the Force be with you- Michael J Caboose. :)

People like it not for the fact that they are leaving, but their leaving speech and Maru did a good leaving speech for probably his last post.

See you Onso. :welcome: It was great having your face around the forums. Your play dates were amazing, according to others, as I really never had the chance to join one, and for that, I'm truly sorry. I wish you farewell, and just because your leaving for good, doesn't mean you should forget us. Good luck in advanced for the future ahead. 

I follow this quote everyday:"The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention... A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned word."

Follow that, and you will go far. Actually, you have done this, you have listened to us through the years, you made everything that we wanted, well, most of the time. So, with that, I wish you farewell, and bid you great beings in the near future! :D

Onso, ;_; I'm gonna try hold back the tears, first time I saw you you said "hello friend" I was kinda scared  as I had no idea who you were lol but now that I have been able to know you I really don't want you to go but all good things come to an end and this chapter is probably one of the best I have read.

For many more new chapters ahead... It's sad to see you leave buddy, you hosted so many events that you had Boss jealous!! The events you brought to us changed the flow of new events, making storylines for both sides, maps for each and every situation, and even the ninjas! We really want to thank you for all the innovation and inspiration you've brought upon us. Let's place that in a place for safe keeping... Long live the legacy of Onsokumaru!!!! :respect: :thumbsup: :bow: