Hmmm.

Silent Orbis

Whelp. Guess I'll be off in a week or so. Don't worry, my account will exist. But... Yeah. I think I'm done.

Why? :cray:

You are a really nice person to talk to but if you want to go, I won't argue nor call you a carpetbagger.

I understand you want to concern yourself with more important matters, which is fine... The forum doesn't put bread on the table.

It's just you'll be missed.... :hugz:

Come back sometime. Please?

If there is anything you need man, I will help you. I got some spare change, and what I don't have I can always just sell or pawn my stuff to cover the difference. It's no trouble, really, it would be my pleasure to spot you some cash... If you need it.

If you need advice or words of encouragement, I can give you plenty of that. If you need someone to talk to, I can do that no problem. If you need a friend to lean on, I'm here for you. Whatever it is, I got your back. :)

I really hope you return someday, and I will look forward to the day you do. I hope you find what it is what your looking for, and succeed! I wish you the best of luck! We all will all miss you bro, and we will all await your epic return... Until that day... Stay cool. ;)

If there is anything you need man, I will help you. I got some spare change, and what I don't have I can always just sell or pawn my stuff to cover the difference. It's no trouble, really, it would be my pleasure to spot you some cash... If you need it.

If you need advice or words of encouragement, I can give you plenty of that. If you need someone to talk to, I can do that no problem. If you need a friend to lean on, I'm here for you. Whatever it is, I got your back. :)

I really hope you return someday, and I will look forward to the day you do. I hope you find what it is what your looking for, and succeed! I wish you the best of luck! We all will all miss you bro, and we will all await your epic return... Until that day... Stay cool. ;)

You're a nice person, and yes I'm broke... cuz I'm a kid, -.- lmao xD I don't need no money, I just need to focus on my school and family life. Things have been getting more important lately.

So, yeah guys. I will be back again someday... hopefully.

• Like 1

You're a nice person, and yes I'm broke... cuz I'm a kid, -.- lmao xD I don't need no money, I just need to focus on my school and family life. Things have been getting more important lately.

I hope to see you again, buddy. Won't be the same without you.

• Like 1

Now that I have an idea why you're leaving that's understandable! I did message you on your profile but I'll mention again, good luck with school, and I hope everything in your life works out well for you. If there is any advise you need or help with something in general, don't be afraid to come back here, I'm sure anyone here will be happy to help! See you soon Orbit! Don't be a stranger. ^_^

Isaac-and-Miria-anime-13789097-350-197.g

Thank you! ^_^

But my offer still stands. If you ever need anything, just ask. :)

And school and family come first. But don't lose yourself in the process. Try to make room for you. You matter, and are important too.... Don't you ever forger it!  Let yourself be happy... Be open to anything. And always know... we got your back.  ;)

I hope all goes well for you and your family, my friend. Take care!

:smiling: