OLD VS. NEW

D-38 Boss

Will anyone be streaming this? Would be great for your Youtube channel.

Not sure. I am allowing anyone, who wants to, to stream it if they desire. But I personally am going to post a thread that will be updated every match with the scoreboard of the teams with the members who have participated so they can get their reward.

I am a newbie? Maybe I am new to these forums, but back in my day we didn't have all of this "ordnance" stuff! 

Any Members that have a joined date on this forum before 2013 are on the Old Team. If you are attending the Event it would be great to have you with us on the New Team. :)

Oh it is an event? oops xD I do not even have Halo 4 anymore (Sad story)

Hopefully there'll be another Event on a different Halo game coming up soon. Maybe you can attend that one. :)

If I get into a game or something, I'll be happy to record it for the YT channel.

That would be good. :)

I don't know if there was a limit to team members or anything...

But if not, then I suppose I would be put on the New Team. (Even if Erebus happens to be ageless.)

GT: TREM PRO

• Like 1

If I get into a game or something, I'll be happy to record it for the YT channel.

Greatly appreciated, JL. I'm pretty sure everyone would like that. :D

I don't know if there was a limit to team members or anything...

But if not, then I suppose I would be put on the New Team. (Even if Erebus happens to be ageless.)

GT: TREM PRO

There is no limit. As many people can come as they want. Not everyone will be there at once, but we'll try to keep the lobby stocked.

How do I know if I'm on the waiting list or not?

We'll go by a first come first serve basis. With 8 max old members on one team and 8 max on the new team. But if someone on the new team leaves just wait in the shoutbox (If you're not already in the game) and I'll ask for a new member for the lobby. If you respond first with anything you can even say "@Fishy M" and I will accept that as an RSVP response and ask you for your GT to invite you. Don't worry, everything has been pre-planned out and setup for any problems going on. For example, if someone's controller is disconnected for more than 5 minutes; I will apologize and give them a VIP seat for the next open seat for their team, after I kick them so they are not left out.

We'll go by a first come first serve basis. With 8 max old members on one team and 8 max on the new team. But if someone on the new team leaves just wait in the shoutbox (If you're not already in the game) and I'll ask for a new member for the lobby. If you respond first with anything you can even say "@Fishy M" and I will accept that as an RSVP response and ask you for your GT to invite you. Don't worry, everything has been pre-planned out and setup for any problems going on. For example, if someone's controller is disconnected for more than 5 minutes; I will apologize and give them a VIP seat for the next open seat for their team, after I kick them so they are not left out.

Sounds good, thanks. :) You should have me on your friends list from before. Can you just send me a message over Xbox when there is a free space? I don't usually use my computer and Xbox at the same time because they are in separate rooms but I'll try to be on Xbox and in the Shoutbox at the same time.

Sounds good, thanks. :) You should have me on your friends list from before. Can you just send me a message over Xbox when there is a free space? I don't usually use my computer and Xbox at the same time because they are in separate rooms but I'll try to be on Xbox and in the Shoutbox at the same time.

I believe I do. Just tell me it anyways to confirm it.

Well, this is a bit of a downer.

I'll be working from 1P.M. EST till 6p.m. EST on the 15th so if I were to host a lobby, it would be later in the day. and only for about two hours.

I will try my best to have it ran good. If there is to many people at one time trying to get in, I will have to do rotations.

I think this event is so popular it deserves to be the first streamed playdate.

I will discuss this with RSR it might very well happen(since I will be streaming thanks JL for offering to record) 

Aww shoot, just been informed that I have to switch to work Saturday. May have to pull some strings. I don't want to let my fellow newbie team down. Would the oldies be rebels or empire? I would think the good guys.

So with that, "Death to the rebel scum!" ur goin down.

-H0M3R2K