OLD VS. NEW

D-38 Boss

I will be out of town when this playdate will start, I have a family emergency to attend to. So I am pushing the playdate time back. Yes, it still will take place on 15/3/2014 but we will start the playdate at 4 pm EST instead of 1 pm EST. The end time date will go until 11 pm EST.

I am very sorry about the change in time's. But please bear with me.

I hope this doesn't affect any of our attendees. But I do hope it gets us a few more in then having it where some can't make it.

Thank You for your time to read this.

~Fishy

Ribbit! ><>

• Like 2

I will be out of town when this playdate will start, I have a family emergency to attend to. So I am pushing the playdate time back. Yes, it still will take place on 15/3/2014 but we will start the playdate at 4 pm EST instead of 1 pm EST. The end time date will go until 11 pm EST.

I am very sorry about the change in time's. But please bear with me.

I hope this doesn't affect any of our attendees. But I do hope it gets us a few more in then having it where some can't make it.

Thank You for your time to read this.

~Fishy

Ribbit! ><>

its ok Fishy :) the timing will be perfect  for my timezone so I'm fine but hopefully everyone else is still able to attend 

4am

wt balls

-_-"

I'll tryyyy to make it.

Can't Boss host the lobby from the beginning, then you hop on and host the second lobby? lol just a suggestion, but it's one that seems the most logical.

Edited by JL: Static Impulse

4am

wt balls

-_-"

I'll tryyyy to make it.

Can't Boss host the lobby from the beginning, then you hop on and host the second lobby? lol just a suggestion, but it's one that seems the most logical.

Boss isn't attending the playdate he has to work otherwise he would sorry.

Okay guys. I know I'm a little late here but I will be hosting the overflow lobby since Boss has work till the wee hours of the night.

Now I do understand that Fishy has a family emergency that will push him back in timing, so by a show of hands how many people would it favor if I started an earlier lobby?

-----I will only start an early lobby if this benefits enough people to hold an actual lobby.-----

Thnx  ^.^