What is your favourite community in a game?

yotsuba_420

There are a lot of terrible and discouraging communities in games nowadays, whether that community be online through a chat in the game or off the game on a forum. These communities all vary widely from each other, and its the players themselves that influence the community.

So, I just wanted to know what your favourite game community is and why. My personal favourite is the Left 4 Dead (2) community and my least favourite is the LoL community. I'll be glad to hear your thoughts.

• Like 1

Worst?

PC #$%^ who keep on bragging, on and on and on, about how PC > Console.

I can definitely see where you're coming from mate, but take it from me (an amateur PC gamer) that's only 10% of our PC community. However, this 10% make themselves seem like the 90%. Sure, some PC gamers are happy about their purchase, but alot of them suffer from buyer's remorse, as a new part probably came out as soon as they bought their PC, so they have to make themselves feel good about their purchase by aggressively showing off to console players, who don't have a choice when it comes to parts. But then again, this might just be a perk of having a s**tty old PC; I'll never upgrade it so I don't really care about new parts :P. Like they say, ignorance is bliss.

I can definitely see where you're coming from mate, but take it from me (an amateur PC gamer) that's only 10% of our PC community. However, this 10% make themselves seem like the 90%. Sure, some PC gamers are happy about their purchase, but alot of them suffer from buyer's remorse, as a new part probably came out as soon as they bought their PC, so they have to make themselves feel good about their purchase by aggressively showing off to console players, who don't have a choice when it comes to parts. But then again, this might just be a perk of having a s**tty old PC; I'll never upgrade it so I don't really care about new parts :P. Like they say, ignorance is bliss.

Yeah well, it seems any mention about console in front of these guys provokes images and insults upon images and insults about filthy console peasants and aryan race PC masters.

This one place I go to that isn't related to much gaming at all, there's a person who consistently posts these stuff when the topic arises. A bit to my surprise, my aryan race PC master lives in a basement and the only pictures of 'it' is covered by a massive third digit finger.

EDIT: Got into LoL this week.....

Soooo much fun.

Especially with friends.

Especially with my friends.

And my skill level.

"YOU STUPID FEEDER", they'd say each morning.

Edited by JL - Lightning Blaze