Conspiracy among our Staff

Yoshi1176

It is time this is something I never wanted to do but I feel it must be done and that is ........

A forum Revolution

The time has come my Slaves fellow forum users to rebel against the evil of Twam and his army of moderators and other staff !!!!!!

“I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our forum home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of us forum users of them. That is the will

of Ranger447 and the forum.

343I community and the solders of blue Team, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Twam and many old and famous members have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Staff rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Shoutbox,

we shall fight on the Forums and the news page,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our site, whatever the cost

may be,

we shall fight on the gallery page,

we shall fight on the shoutbox ,

we shall fight in the forums and in the sites very core ,

we shall fight in the News page;

we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this forum or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the brave members, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.” :D