A special message from The Dumb Marine!!

TDM

The poll cannot be polled from the files, Try again later.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you trying to vote still?

• Why Not?
    • Because I feel that I need to.

Hey guys and gals! This is The Dumb Marine, I sincerely apologize for my recent absense, But I will tell you that Weiss will NO LONGER be on my account! Mainly because  she seems to annoy everyone, As well as want to slap things. So yes! Take a moment to take that in...

Okay! Lets cut to the chase here, Not that we are chasing anyone.

So, I wanted to host a playdate, Like I said a while ago. I did host one with Onsokumaru but there really wasn't as much of a crowd as we wished. So I want to try again, With a well planned time. And just in time for.. THE HOLIDAYS!! WOO!!!!

But that aside, We need a logo as always... So here it is!!

post-71054-0-01170500-1385134309_thumb.jpg

Okay, So there is not a time planned yet, Or a date which is why... I'm letting you! Yes, The community take a vote. You will also vote for gametypes as well, And from most to least will be the order. So if you made your votes, Thank you! And also say bye to Weiss! Because she ain't coming back to this account. -The Dumb Marine

Before I forget again! Every one of my playdate posts needs an official theme!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1pm6MCagi4

Edited by The Dumb Marine
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone!! It turns out, Our voting is done! So guess what? You are gonna get to see the results.

Day: Saturday, December 21st, 2013!!

Time: 12:00 - 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Gametype List: Dominion, Team Slayer, Infection (Reach Variant), Community, Odd-Ball, Extraction, Capture The Flag, Basic Flood (Halo 4 Variant), Regicide, FFA, King of The Hill.

REMINDER!!!

You are going to need Halo 4, The Forge Island DLC (Its FREE!!), And a good mood, And some holiday spirit.

So you may want to set your alarms if your in the Central, Mountain, or Pacific Time Zones!! Because for you guys, It'll be one hell of a morning, Especially with me there!

And for the sake of Ex-Mommy Bnus, We are going to be doing some Grifball Variants at the end. SO REMEMBER THAT!!!!

That'll be all for now!! Thanks for reading! -The Dumb Marine

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you weasels!! As you know, I've teamed up with Maestro The Merry, And made a triple M playdate go to 5 M's!! I just need to know, If anyone is still coming to the fun, Verify Like... Right nao.