Halo 4/ What else should 343 do/or add for Halo 4's first year?

TDM

Heads up! Visit this for more info on the special one year anniversary FFA gametype event! Made by BeckoningZebra1 and UNSC Spartan-II!!

post-71054-0-47224900-1383624506.jpg

Click here!

Alright guys and gals! So what is up? I am The Dumb Marine here and I want to ask you guys some questions. As we all know, Wednesday is Halo 4's one year anniversary!! Geez.. I'm feeling old... But anyway, What do you think other than the gametype, 343i should add? Do you think like maybe a birthday gamerpic pack? Maybe birthday armor pack? Heck, Even release the FOTUS armor. But those are just examples. I want to know what YOU would like to see for Halo 4's one year anniversary. And be sure to tell us why!!

I think they could have done something bigger but the Birthday Fiesta game mode was great fun in my opinion! They are also giving out the Guilty Spark emblem which some people seem happy about, but it feels like they could've done more. Don't want to ask for too much though, best for them to put all their focus and effort into Halo 5. ;)