HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALO REACH.

Sniper0092

BS Angel PROMISED us they would do a Playlist Consolidation to Reach, and Update the game one more time... 

They still have yet to do that. So far 343 has been... Not the greatest developers, but at least they have never lied to us...Yet.

I sure hope this one redeeming fact about them (The fact they are not liers) doesn't change...

Anyways, Happy Late Birthday Halo Reach. Well You released in 9/14/2010 but the very first day you were conceived is unknown.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday. Great game. Great Developers.

We understood the Campaign was engaging even without the developers telling us that it was. "We wanted to tell a story about Master Chief. We wanted to let you understand that there is a person, a human person, behind that armor." and stuff like that. Yeah no **** 343, we kinda understood he is a person when Johnson died, when a single movement of his hand when Cortana said "I'm sorry, Chief" was more explicit than a thousand words. We don't need an entire game to tell us that. 

BS Angel PROMISED us they would do a Playlist Consolidation to Reach, and Update the game one more time... 

They still have yet to do that. So far 343 has been... Not the greatest developers, but at least they have never lied to us...Yet.

I sure hope this one redeeming fact about them (The fact they are not liers) doesn't change...

Anyways, Happy Late Birthday Halo Reach. Well You released in 9/14/2010 but the very first day you were conceived is unknown.

343i make a lot of promises and never say them here are you few

you can lower weapon's in matchmaking

at launch there will be classic playlists

all weapon's will be balanced

and a personal favourite from Microsoft E3 2011 quote ( we have great developers like 343 industries )  343i is a joke of a game developer they make bad games clearly shown when playing  halo 4. :thumbsup:

343i make a lot of promises and never say them here are you few

you can lower weapon's in matchmaking

at launch there will be classic playlists

all weapon's will be balanced

and a personal favourite from Microsoft E3 2011 quote ( we have great developers like 343 industries )  343i is a joke of a game developer they make bad games clearly shown when playing  halo 4. :thumbsup:

Perhaps. But is not best, to not think of them in a demeaning way in which it makes them appear good but showing that they are flawed in not a way that they don't look bad when the are?

343 is only as strong as its weakest employee.

Happy birthday to the game that started rendering Marines useless! :D

All in all, I liked Halo Reach, but it took itself way too seriously, nerfed Marines (they were far better in Halo 3, and even then they got murdered easily), and made Elites invincible in a fistfight.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Reach, you are gone, but not forgotten...

I remember the first day playing you, my father brought up the large package from the UPS truck, I couldn't wait to tear into Bungie's final symphony. Behind all of the cardboard, and what everyone considers, just data... For years I rocked out on the TV playing Custom Games, or testing my skills with a bunch of great randoms online, or even playing the campaign, powering through the hordes as a Spartan supersoldier like never before. With a team...

Thanks for the memories Reach... I'll always hold you close, as a piece of me...

• 2 weeks later...

happy late birthday reach. you gave me the best memories of halo gameplay. i never had an xbox and i still dont but id go to my friends houses and we had the best times. i loved fighting the invincible fist fighting elites and brutes. you made halo look the most realistic except for the glitches. oh the times i had with you and your funny moments when an elite killed a comrade or when tanks accidently fell off cliffs or when elites with energy swords would follow you off a building when you had a jet pack and they would fall to their deaths. so many good times i had with you. ill never forget reach