Area 51 confirmed

I_Make_Big_Boom

CIA admits Area 51 is real, but still won't let us see the aliens

6730569D7595D971C3B0E6BE781B5_h231_w308_

quoted from http://now.msn.com/area-51-real-after-all-according-to-cia-documents?ocid=ansnowex

"The truth really is out there – in the Mojave Desert, that is, with newly declassified documents showing that Area 51 is indeed a thing. The hundreds of pages of documents, now with George Washington University's National Security Archive, reveal that that the site was used for decades after World War II as the base for the government's U-2 spy plane program. "

"The name Area 51, rather unimaginatively, came about due to the site's map designation, though the site was officially known as Groom Lake. The documents contain no mention of aliens, UFOs or Mulder and Scully, but we're not letting go of those paranoid dream just yet."

Oh, I believe that there would be millions of other lifeforms apart form our own Earth's inhabitants.

But you got to think of this, if a civilisation was so advanced to travel light years to get out of their system and travel to another, they'd practically be classified as gods. They could control the power of their galaxy to such a degree that stars would have no control over what they'd do. What makes anyone think that a puny insect species like us would make any god tier alien race have a the remote interest in us baffles me. Such an advanced civilisation would clearly be able to observe us without being noticed or caught, and if they were interested in us, which most likely wouldn't ever be the case. No evidence would ever be left behind.

• Like 1

Oh, I believe that there would be millions of other lifeforms apart form our own Earth's inhabitants.

But you got to think of this, if a civilisation was so advanced to travel light years to get out of their system and travel to another, they'd practically be classified as gods. They could control the power of their galaxy to such a degree that stars would have no control over what they'd do. What makes anyone think that a puny insect species like us would make any god tier alien race have a the remote interest in us baffles me. Such an advanced civilisation would clearly be able to observe us without being noticed or caught, and if they were interested in us, which most likely wouldn't ever be the case. No evidence would ever be left behind.

that means there are aliens in area 51 who knows what the USA has in there   :thumbsup:

They have nothing, my first post said that it's just military prototypes. That's all that happens there. The reason people make up this alien rubbish is because of the secrecy of the projects done in that base. And also another little note, Area 51 is not that secret anymore, a lot more bases are far more secret, the reason we here about A51 a lot is because it's in the middle of nowhere, and a lot of movies have been based around it.

A lot of people think it's all about aliens, it's not. It's where secret military prototypes are made, like powerful drones for example. Nothing alien about it.

This.

I have, as a matter of fact, been to Nevada. I travelled to the border of Area 51, but am unauthorized to travel any further in. The entire Groom Lake is surrounded by mountain, so you can barely see anything anyway.

Even if you do get over and see it (as seen in the over-shot), the base is actually underground.

Its an airbase, where prototype jets, etc. are tested. These may also explain mysterious sightings of strange flying objects. Like Azzy said, there's really nothing 'alien' about it at all.

Area 51 has been known about for a very long time, so I don't know why you suddenly posted this now. Its what's INSIDE that gets the geeks all tingly inside.

Aliens spying us. Why? There's no other advanced life in our Solar System. We can't even imagine to travel beyond it as for now. Do you really think a super-advanced space-faring race would travel so far just to spy us? We? Who are we? A bunch of idiots that think travelling to Moon is a great journey. Please, there's no alien in Area 51, it's just another American secret base.

By the way, Indipendece Day is a great movie.

Does anyone find it strange that were alien abduction reports that started appearing, and then after Area 51 was built... Then humans got the largest technological advancements we have ever had in just a matter of decades...

First aliens paid us a visit... Then the Government captured one, or at befriended one... Then they built Area 51 to dissect and inspect the aliens, and reverse engineer their technology... Then the government started building prototypes based off of what they discovered... And here we are today with Smart HD Televisions, Touchscreen smartphones, Super Computers, etc.

• Like 2

Does anyone find it strange that were alien abduction reports that started appearing, and then after Area 51 was built... Then humans got the largest technological advancements we have ever had in just a matter of decades...

First aliens paid us a visit... Then the Government captured one, or at befriended one... Then they built Area 51 to dissect and inspect the aliens, and reverse engineer their technology... Then the government started building prototypes based off of what they discovered... And here we are today with Smart HD Televisions, Touchscreen smartphones, Super Computers, etc.

and yet with all these advances in technology, microsoft still cant release a gaming console, it has to be an entertainment system!!!!!!!!

Fact is there is no truth that advanced aliens do or do not exist, have they been here? there is fact to prove or disprove this.   Depends on what you believe in.  Are we alone? nobody knows! are we being watched by alien overlords? nobody knows! That is a fact!

• Like 1

Yeah, I knew that. In fact, There was a pretty major tour by Boy Scouts about two years ago there. In fact, it is just a testing sight for planes, especially spy planes back in the cold war days. They would take pictures here and in the actual location and cut the plane out to put in the public files so nothing about the location could be given away in the background.

• 2 weeks later...

wow dejavu! i had a dream about this conversation last night that is so weird, any ways im with azaxx on this one, i believe in aliens but i dont think they protect  A51 because there are any aliens i believe it is also military ops and tests, and also maybe they have found aliens on another planet and have found zero point energy but havent released it to us yet and will use it to travel to other solar systems and we will evolve with a new technology that would normally take us a thousand years or so. and you never know maybe somebody on this community is a alien pretending to be human learning english and human language and human nature, maybe i am one even. by the way tthose were two references, one to a game and one to a movie i want to see if you catch on to it. 

The whole aliens in Area 51 is a topic that I will forever be interested in. I can see the logic behind the base being used for Spy Plane programs during the Cold War. But the one thing that makes me believe there is something to do with extraterrestrials going on there is the infamous Roswell Incident in 1947. The main thing about the incident that still makes me believe isn't the weird metal they found or anything, but the fact that the Government changed their story 3 or 4 times on what crashed there. First a weather balloon, then a simulated plane crash with dummy bodies and another that I can't think of. Like why didn't they just say one story and leave it at that. It's just suspicious.

• Like 2