Anyone else miss the armor effects from Halo: Reach?

Teker

So I was sitting here trying to figure out some of the things that was interesting about Reach and isn't in Halo 4. I completely forgot that 343i didn't even bring armor effects over into Halo 4. I always thought the grunt birthday party effect was funny and the flaming helmet too. I realize the flaming helmet is a thing is something that Bungie started, but why not continue it?

• Like 2

Well I play Halo Reach more than I do Halo 4 so it's not really that I miss it... It's more I just really really want my Reach armor in Halo 4.

Here's hoping that Halo Xbox One (Halo 5?) comes with every armor/color/emblem in Halo Wars, Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach Beta and Halo Reach, and Halo 4. As well as having all new ones.

YES.

I WANT THEM BACK.

Things like the Eternal (Blue Flames) armor effect that showed others that you are a true Halo fan, and also, your nameplate (Mine had the all-stars plate) it just representsh ow much you love Halo, what you like most etc. and it truly makes a player connect to the game.