what weapon do you prefer

kowloon

Now the weapon update is here what weapon do you prefer for the unsc the dmr or the br? I have to go with the br its better then the dmr because it takes more skill to get a kill because the fire rate is lowered and the dmr you can have such good fire rate and it has more accuracy.

P.S. Dmr is for the weak without the skill.

P.S.S. If anyone wants to have an octagon match with me you can but I'm out of live at the moment.

I think when everyone has the same chance to choose the same weapons, to get a kill with any weapon takes skill (unless you camp with a boltshot ;) ) I personally prefer the DMR to any other load out mostly because I like the range. Plus when every other presiscion weapon shoots faster, there has to be a reason for choosing a 5 shot kill slow shooter over a 4 shot kill rapid shooter. If you really think about the game is very balanced.

The BR feels really good right now, and it was always the weapon I used so I'm obviously happy with the changes. But is it just me, or did the SAW get a buff too?

maybe in range wise but I don't think it gained power

Your not a aggressive player are you. That's what I'm getting

Actually I am, but I mostly play Big Team. It's easier to get kills, with the DMR in BTB because of the bigger maps. As for regular slayer idk, I may be using the BR a lot more.

I have been using the BR a lot lately and it is awesome. I LOVE it. The Assault Rifle is also an awesome weapon. Probably my favourite in Halo 4 currently. But the BR comes as a very close second or maybe even first. Whatever, I love them both. I can't decide. Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle all the way. Also, I got an awesome PRIME skin for my AR and an awesome ARCTIC skin for my BR.

P.S. Dmr is for the weak without the skill.

This thread is the most talked about topic and was so uneeded. Using a fork to kill a guy might be more skilled then using a gun. But I still choose a gun. DMR is my choice.

• Like 2

Its not fair to say that the DMR takes no skill. Since the weapon-update dropped I really feel that every weapon has its pros and cons and is equally useful. So now the BR wrecks the DMR from short- to midrange but loses to the DMR in long-range-battles. This is just fair.

Actually, I would go with the Carbine.

But since this is a UNSC-Weapon-poll, I would pick the DMR,not because its better or something like that.... just because I loved Reach^^

the saw is now a 4 shot? (I know its not but I don't think you caught on to what I was talking about)

The Saw takes 3 less shots to kill now so that it stays twice as powerful as the other load out automatics.  Anyway, I would have to go with the BR as the weapon I prefer.  However, I actually don't mind the DMR anymore now that the other weapons are better and the DMR doesn't dominate every other weapon at every single range.  The BR is just too satisfying now to stop using.  4 shots to kill, but you have longer times between each shot.  It now rewards each shot more than any of the other precision weapons at close range (other than the Carbine.)  Also, the 2-shots into melee makes it invaluable to stopping somebody getting the better of you up close.

• 2 weeks later...

The DMR can still cross-map better..........

I think the Light Rifle, simply cuz it shoots light. The sound is horrible, all that jazz, but it makes people feel more like an arcane magic user (Toa of Light anyone) than any other gun.

• Like 1