'vertical'

I updated the map already, and the new version is in my fileshare. The special effect has been removed, the holes blocked off, and I had 2 of the sight lines cut a little. Several ramps have been turned upside down as suggested by zandril and the ground is smoother(however, the artifact bases are bumpy by nature, I can't help that). The grid had been removed and the ramps are less steep. However, I did not replace the blocks with ramps. The link to the updated version can be found here: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo4/fileshare/details/e4c6e1d1-29d0-4bfe-ac49-e952893df300

The map definitely improved. Mainly in the aesthetics. But I still see a lot of areas that are, in my opinion, very ugly.  A lot of them are oddly placed.

For easier communication, I'll just send you an invite if I see you online. Also because I'm pretty busy right now.

Besides, giving feedback while we're both in the map is way more effective.

• Like 1

I can't at except on Saturday morning... And mind you, that's eastern hemisphere time. Singapore time...

I noticed that most of the complaints that you had we're about the aesthetic quality of the map... The grid floor, kill balls, special effect... Lol were there any gameplay issues? I have not received any complaints about gameplay as of yet. I would appreciate it if you showed me some flaws in the gameplay aspect of the map!

Do you think I should expand the map? Add an indoor section around the center and along with this more movement options. Adding an indoor red and blue base too. I'm going to elevate blue base such that it is the same height as red base. Looking forward to this...

I can't give you much feedback on the latest version of your map. Because like I said, I've been super busy with college stuff. I'll invite you if I see you online and I'll give my insight on the map while we're both in it.

• 2 weeks later...