USF Presidential Election 4!!!!

Spyro

NOTE: This is purely for fun and is in no way related to any form of power on the forums. The winner gets nothing but bragging rights for four months.

Ok people, it's that time of the year again, it's been four months already, which means it's time for the current president, 343iBot, to step down as president, and let a new, hopefully organic, president take up the mantle! Same rules as last time, with a few new ones, for those who some how remember them, for the majority of those who most likely don't know the rules, they're pretty simple and shall be listed after this sentence.

1: In order to run for president, you must be nominated by ANOTHER member of the forum.

2: To reiterate rule 1, you can't nominate yourself.

3: A candidate can withdraw and re-enter the race at any time that they so choose, so long as they notify me to change the listing.

4: A candidate can't be a bad sport if they lose.

5: A candidate has a right to a manager of their choice, who can make advertisements to try and get votes for the candidate.

6: Mods can't run with the exception of The Director as a technicality.

7: Past president's are entitled to run for a second term.

8: At least, and I mean the very least, TRY to have some fun. :D

The candidates will be listed below in no particular order.

Candidates:

Drizzy_Dan

The Director

Beckoningzebra1

Tornadoflame

Azaxx

Bob

SykoWolf

• Like 5

I agree the comments made towards me and the rumors that were created by my opposition were uncalled for and underhanded. I did however, have no problem returning a series of likewise soiled comment about my opponents. You humans find this activity to be part of your political process at times and though on the surface it appears juvenile and unproductive, it does produce the desired result. Humans......, can't live with them, can't live without them.

• Like 7

Well, I dont usually nominate anyone....

But.....

I nominate Spectral Jester. ;)

My reason behind Nominating Jester, is because I couldn't think of a better person to nominate. He's friendly, caring, loves to joke around, and definitely enjoys watching Dinosaurs. These are just a few things about him. :)