Open Lobby Customs 9pm

CrimsonVolver

I will be hosting an open lobby for map testing/custom games tonight @ 9pm. All are welcome. Read rules below:

Map testing is ordered by first come first serve. If you have more than one map, second map in second round. One map per person per testing round.

When your map has been played pass party back to host (me, CrimsonVolver)

After each test there will be a polite discussion of pros/cons, etc. Emphasis on polite.

We want a full lobby. For small /medium maps extra players will be golden tourists and stay out of fight. In this case we can do multiple short games and take turns. If needed we can have someone host second lobby if more than 16 players.

As a respect to others don't leave after your map is tested. And if you need to leave communicate to the group and try to help invite someone to fill spot.

Respect the host. As the host I can ask for party leader at any reasonable time, esp to resolve conflicts.

That's about it. Send me a msg on xbl. I will add friend and invite. Or just join.

See you tonight! CrimsonVolver