Good luck to you all, and goodbye.

Twinreaper

Short and sweet, there is nothing left for me here. There is nothing I have left to contribute or try to teach such a shattered and divided community/fanbase. This place was home for me once, but no longer. To the quite literal select few I could stand or even call friends, that still remain here....good luck.

Hopefully those that remain and have more patience will live to see this forum return to what it used to be. Until such a time comes, I take my leave with no regrets. Peace out my *******!

• Like 1

Twin all I can say is keep checking in, this community is becoming stronger and more tightly knit almost like how it was when there were only 5,000 people on here if not closer.

We all hope to see you again, it affects more people than you think when a member like you leaves the site. Bye Twin.

• Like 1

Twinreaper you and I will always have our friendship. It has been forged of the years of us being together on this site, on XBL and the phone. There have been changes in the community and the fan base of the Halo franchise. I have always appreciated your voice in the community, of course you know the stinger has hit hard at times, yet reflection has always proven to be of great benefit.

I know your heart Twin, know your passion and understand your frustrations. Take the best moments of your time here with you and remember the good times had.

Thank you my friend for all you have offered and the spirit you have shared.

• Like 3

Short and sweet, there is nothing left for me here. There is nothing I have left to contribute or try to teach such a shattered and divided community/fanbase. This place was home for me once, but no longer. To the quite literal select few I could stand or even call friends, that still remain here....good luck.

Hopefully those that remain and have more patience will live to see this forum return to what it used to be. Until such a time comes, I take my leave with no regrets. Peace out my *******!

This is heart breaking news!

• Like 4

Twinreaper...All I can say is, Godspeed my friend. You and I were here when this forum was young, and have seen members come and go. And you made it your passion to make it a better place. You say you called this forum home. It is still home for many of us, and it can be for you yet again if you return. I hope you will. Abraham Lincoln once said, "A house divided cannot stand." Your going is your business. But I want you to keep in mind that it affects everyone. And it already has.

I have been, and always will be, your friend. But you owe it to the community to come back. We need you here, we want you here, I want you here. And after all you put into it, the friends you made, you owe it to us to come back. Damn straight you do.

• Like 1

Really, dude? Come on, do I really gotta say it?

You will be missed, you're one of us that's been around here for a while, good times or bad we are here. Members like you are why this is a good community. Come back when you're feeling better, we'll still be here. I think you should stay, for the community, and for the rest of us that have been here for a while and value our friendships. This community is what WE make it and we need you...

• Like 1